Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 38)

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monica8

She's got a twitter account. Someone should ask her why she didn't take any photos, especially of Anuksha lying drunk in front of the elevator.
 Very difficult to believe her story without some proof: such as pictures or other eye witness account. 
I am surprised that Anushka was lying in front of the elevator and no one took a pic...She herself said that there were around 10 people there waiting for Ranbir...and no media photographers were there either...Does that make sense to u...I mean imagine what a headline it would have made...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamBarfiiSam_dean4EvaMeherbaanNishita123princessunara

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
LMFAO someone is frustrated and irked over me saying that Blue-Ice Ji brought some logic and common sense to this topic. I just stated the truth. If you can't face it then simply ignore.

Don't cry over it. If you expected me to call your baseless and illogical comment for logical then you were totally wrong.

and the last time I checked if rules, then everyone had right to agree, disagree, like, call comments for logical, illogical etc. so some people should stop this bossing around.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamBarfiiglace-bleue

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Lol. I think her not taking any pictures has been adequately explained here. Let's not forget a lot of the gossips we get to hear are eyewitness account.
And her tone and the fact that RK is her FAVOURITE actor, is enough to make it believable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Castle_Of_Glass_Sano_

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
okay so the girl does not have enough money to buy a phone cause it's very expensive in Canada but she has money to stay in 5 star hotel Pan Pacific for like 3 days. What a valid argument totally explains it all

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamBarfiiSam_dean4Evaglace-bleue

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

LMFAO someone is frustrated and irked over me saying that Blue-Ice Ji brought some logic and common sense to this topic. I just stated the truth. If you can't face it then simply ignore.

Don't cry over it. If you expected me to call your baseless and illogical comment for logical then you were totally wrong.

and the last time I checked if rules, then everyone had right to agree, disagree, like, call comments for logical, illogical etc. so some people should stop this bossing around.

Just like you're sounding illogically and fiercely defensive of certain actors. Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Castle_Of_GlassRangeelaaperfectlystillZeeliciousxoMoodyFoodie-Kruti.S-OJ6.0Mallika-E-Bhais_Sano_

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

Just like you're sounding illogically and fiercely defensive of certain actors. Big smile

Not as much as you though, in those departments you got no competitionTongueLOL
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Looks like quite a few people here haven't heard of "eyewitness account" gossip. Tch tch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0

Barfii Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamMeherbaan

Go to top