Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 146

Franco

IF-Rockerz

Franco

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
This proofed to me Ranbir has got a set. Thought he was a woman for the longest time. LOLLOLLOLLOL

Of course celebs act like this who wouldn't.

For example I was in Virginia once for a Juggy D concert and doctors convention and it was not all unicorns and rainbows .

I recall I was minding my own business when these 3 gujrati goombas started messing with me . IT was quite hassling until I realized one was cross eyed so I did the only thing I could do . I said follow my finger and he did then i slapped a few times and ran LOLLOL

You think that was bad in the hotel lobby many Indian people thrashed . Staying up till 5 6 am smoking drinking it is just the way of the world

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikasushitabambogli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Franco

IF-Rockerz

Franco

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Qureeshi

Anushka seems like a Rock chick Clown Alcohol,Drugs,Sex Tongue

Your forgetting Ranveer Singh

dhumps

Groupbie

dhumps

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I feel sorry for her
I think its normal to dislike stars if you have had a bad experience with them. Stars are humans and have mood swings too.
I have met only SRK and Parineeti who r really sweet so i got lucky
Also abt Ranushka hookup both are single so why not ? Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrancoBazingaa

perfectlystill

Goldie

perfectlystill

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Eh I see no reason not to believe it. People here have believed much less for nothing. The girl has another post on tumblr about TOIFA from a day before. Her tumblr has a link of her twitter and she has been posting about TOIFA and how excited she is to meet RK for a while now. She is just a random girl, there is no reason for her to lie. Plus, she has got to know how vicious people on the internet can be. Why would she subject herself and her father to be insulted for shit and giggles? Aaand the girl who tweeted about Rk/Anu hook-up was talking about the eve of TOIFA, this girl seems to be talking about the night of TOIFA. 
Given that I've never thought much of RK's off screen self, I am inclined to believe this. *shrug*

Edited by perfectlystill - 08 April 2013 at 9:36am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11lavish_04tanya12mukherjeebabedz651narchibaldCleopatraaaCastle_Of_GlassRaisinsbramcote46pekingexpressCalm_DownKkkkkingKhanChristina_YangKoolKunalkhoslakadhoklapoeticMoodyFoodietvdekha.Miss Cherieiria_luvsLindor-Kruti.S-monu_tancharminggenieBazingaachocolover89LadyDabanggDeathstrokeFreshDaisymysticgoryfilmsfriends_rockfire_gunSiddhi_Dexterkilailaruky786

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

there are many threads out there. its up to u to believe them or not. even some things have been thrown by me in this forum and i can't guarantee that ppl would believe it but i do. but however this one. i can't. 
Neetu...this is a classic case of ..he said..she said...some will believe it some will not...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_dean4Eva

DHIN_CHAK

IF-Dazzler

DHIN_CHAK

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Dear blogger...if u have to fake a rudiculous story...pls atleast make it realistic...i was laughing throughout...so childish...serious...bad try.. Dead..not a fan of Ranbir offscreen but this is just stupid...pob some Ranushka fan trying hard... Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_dean4EvaCrystal__blue-ice

-IHeartDeepika-

IF-Rockerz

-IHeartDeepika-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
This girl is reliable, she been updated about TOIFA and meeting celebs on her twitter, she has no reason to lie. 

Ranbir is a manwh**eDead, YUCK. Soo relieved Deepika didn't end up with him. Katrina must be really desperate to become the Kapoor bahu if she is doesn't care about all his philandering. Surprised he lashed out at the father, considering he's known to be well behaved with fans...but I guess he was high and drunk. Seriously W*F is wrong with Anushka..get a grip, girl. Ouch 

I feel really bad for this fan poor girl...Unhappy

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11lavish_04tanya12Anikasushitadz651Castle_Of_GlassRaisinsKkkkkingKhanCalm_DownKoolKunalpria4everglittersiria_luvsLindor-Kruti.S-MoodyFoodie-Nakshatra-khoslakadhoklaMiss CherieFrancotvdekha.bamboglimysticgoryfilmsDeathstrokeFreshDaisyfriends_rockSiddhi_Terenainaruky786-Priya-

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i didnt get the anushka part Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top