Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 24)

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I think people need to realize that if Ranbir can cheat on someone else with Katrina, he can cheat on Katrina with someone else too.

Ranbir is just... Ranbir. 

Edited by HotMess - 08 April 2013 at 5:05pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

don12uscgirlHaeyeolZeeliciousxoHousefullkhoslakadhoklaMoodyFoodie-Nakshatra-friends_rockBazingaaIHeartDeepika.OJ6.0gilmores_Sano_Mallika-E-Bhais

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Maybe you2 can remove her photo from page 4.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyproductiondon12MoodyFoodiekhoslakadhoklaBazingaa

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
I took a screenshot.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

don12MoodyFoodiesania_12BazingaaOJ6.0

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
edit. 

Edited by mz.jess - 08 April 2013 at 5:18pm
NoThanks IF-Rockerz
NoThanks
NoThanks

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
And this thread will be deleted as well.

Angry

Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
As a side note, if this elevator part of the story is accurate, someone needs to shove the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom in RK and his friend's face. 

That kind of behaviour should not be welcomed anywhere, but it is def not tolerated here in Canada. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowmedon12MoodyFoodieTiyali-Kruti.S-IHeartDeepika.OJ6.0_Sano_

ozzyproduction Senior Member
ozzyproduction
ozzyproduction

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Yes, it would be nice if her picture was deleted...

If people started calling me liar and my dad "a joke" just because he came to see RK, then yeah, I'd take it down, too.

Remember when Cannes happened? Like PC totally ignoring the fans who waited outside for her etc. And everyone believed it. Or when SRK/PC were shooting for Don 2 in Berlin and the picture of her pinky in his pocket released. There were a bunch of German people plus the whole Don 2 team at that party. No one knows what happened but it's bcuz Germans are more relaxed and chilled when it comes to partying, so we didn't get any details about that night.
That was the time when people believed all the rumours. Why? Bcuz it was posted on IF from members we know. Those who don't believe this are the ones who believe the PC/SRK rumours and that was a thing that the media had reported about and NOT a fan. Media and journalists get paid. That's the difference.

and I THINK (not sure) the reason why Anushka was sitting/or lying half down next to the elevator was bcuz she was drunk, probably waiting for the elevator, and just sat there for a few minutes and then she saw people coming and that's when she was like "shit, get up". Her wet hair -> alcohol and sweat, which most people do after getting drunk, why do I even explain this? LOL So what's so "unnormal" about this? This is the only explanation that I can think of right now.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rangeelaadon12pria4everZeeliciousxokhoslakadhoklaMoodyFoodielovely_lady-Kruti.S-IHeartDeepika.Mallika-E-Bhais

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
This is what happens when fans start worshipping stars and place their fav celebrities on a pedestal.

It is one thing to appreciate a star's work and talent, looks etc. it's another thing to start believing they are some angel with no flaws. 

Even our loved one's have flaws, so what makes Bollywood stars any different? At least if our family members, friends behave rudely with us, there are consequences, or relationships are broken. 

What are you going to do in the case of a celeb? Boycott their movies, shows? Better not to place such high expectations on them in the first place. 

I actually give props to the girl for posting her blog, (even though I think this is more the heartbreak of a fangirl, than her trying to ruin RK's image)

I also, hope RK reads it and gets a reality check. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NoThanksMallika-E-Bhais

Go to top