Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 146

Page 1
Page   of 146
Page 3 Page 146

Crystal__

IF-Rockerz

Crystal__

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Another thing remember the other fan wrote:

"just met ranbir and anushka who were drunk and hooking up"
^this was written 4 am.

and this girl says anushka was in the elevator drunk very early. So anushka left the place very early and rk came later.

this proves that the two girls are contradicting each other. clearly they both lying.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khanForeverSHINeeSam_dean4Eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

I don't believe this at all. The person is not credible in any way.

She is not telling the whole story she is just telling some portions.

Like she never told what her father did there and why did rk get angry etc.

At the end she says something like: "i am heart broken as if he was my boyfriend". This proves she is one of those immature girls who think a celebrity is their boyfriend/husband who they will marry and get children with and these actors can't work with others or have girl friends etc.

Such fans exists among many male fans. And I think it should stop.

Fans are fans. Celebrities have their own personal life.

Admire and respect your favorites etc. but don't go to that extent that you go and dream about you and your favorite getting married and children etc. that's just too much and stupid.

This girl is super conservative and she makes drinking seem like such a taboo also just because some did wear very revealing clothes then she tagged them s**ts.

Another thing is her father who seems like a joker to me. Like seriously he is acting like a little teenage girl, staying at a hotel to meet ranbir and desperately begging for an autograph Ermm 

Ranbir is super nice person. Some of my friends have met him several times in europe and the states and he has taken so many pictures with them, even given them his bracelet and sunglasses when they just told him they liked it and he talked with them asking them about what they do etc. and made them feel as if they were friends. 

At the end of day celebrities are also humans and can't be happy 24/7 and swearing etc. is quiet normal when you angry and stressed but I guess for this conservative girl it was too much. Better she just focus on some conservative values when she can't respect others freedom. 

I think you haven't read the blog. 

@Bold, she did tell us that her father was near the elevator and was told to leave because RK was coming but he refused and that's why RK came and started yelling. Why should he have left just because RK was coming? He has as much right to be there and use the elevator as RK. 

@Red: That was uncalled for and very rude. And where did she say her dad was begging for autograph? 

I don't know whether to believe this or not but if it's true then it's indeed shocking. 

Edited by ..Omniscient.. - 08 April 2013 at 9:00am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11Toshibesttanya12lavish_04Pharma3Castle_Of_Glassmukherjeebabe-HeerRanjha-Amara_BlizmanCleopatraaaperfectlystillStorybrookedon12MoodyFoodiekhoslakadhoklaIHeartDeepika.iria_luvsLindor-Kruti.S-poeticMaraudersMiss CherieFrancotvdekha.friends_rockSiddhi_mysticgoryfilmsoblivious.FreshDaisybambogli-Enjoyurself--Jwalamukhi--PoisonIvy-ruky786Salyankaibelieveinpink-Priya-

SAYNO

SAYNO

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
but my heart goes out to that poor girl.
admiration of stars is best done at a distance but seeing ur fav star drunk is one thing. having him push or ur family around is just disgusting

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11ToshibestAmara_Bdon12Maraudersiria_luvsLindortvdekha.Siddhi_bambogliFreshDaisy

Crystal__

IF-Rockerz

Crystal__

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Omniscient..

Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

I don't believe this at all. The person is not credible in any way.

She is not telling the whole story she is just telling some portions.

Like she never told what her father did there and why did rk get angry etc.

At the end she says something like: "i am heart broken as if he was my boyfriend". This proves she is one of those immature girls who think a celebrity is their boyfriend/husband who they will marry and get children with and these actors can't work with others or have girl friends etc.

Such fans exists among many male fans. And I think it should stop.

Fans are fans. Celebrities have their own personal life.

Admire and respect your favorites etc. but don't go to that extent that you go and dream about you and your favorite getting married and children etc. that's just too much and stupid.

This girl is super conservative and she makes drinking seem like such a taboo also just because some did wear very revealing clothes then she tagged them s**ts.

Another thing is her father who seems like a joker to me. Like seriously he is acting like a little teenage girl, staying at a hotel to meet ranbir and desperately begging for an autograph Ermm 

Ranbir is super nice person. Some of my friends have met him several times in europe and the states and he has taken so many pictures with them, even given them his bracelet and sunglasses when they just told him they liked it and he talked with them asking them about what they do etc. and made them feel as if they were friends. 

At the end of day celebrities are also humans and can't be happy 24/7 and swearing etc. is quiet normal when you angry and stressed but I guess for this conservative girl it was too much. Better she just focus on some conservative values when she can't respect others freedom. 

I think you haven't read the blog. 

@Bold, she did tell us that her father was near the elevator and was told to leave because RK was coming but he refused and that's why RK came and started yelling.

@Red: That was uncalled for and very rude. And where did she say her dad was begging for autograph? 

I don't know whether to believe this or not but if it's true then it's indeed shocking. 

Trust me I have read the blog right when it came out and have read it several times and concluded she is lying. 

She is NOT telling the whole story AT ALL. 

Yes her father was near the elevator but trust me RK is no diva who acts like that. Her father clearly wanted an autograph and was asking for that or he wanted more who knows she didn't write the whole situation.
Getting angry at someone standing near the elevator is so silly, I am sure there is much more to do this but she is not saying it.

When you write a public blog and it gets posted here then u must be ready for criticism. So there is nothing rude. The way her father was acting was like a joker. She is calling women for s**ts, describing drunk people as a disgrace to this world etc. so it's in fact her who is rude. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khan

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Anushka part can be true.

Franco

Crystal__

IF-Rockerz

Crystal__

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
and:

"I can't see his movies anymore without thinking about this experience"

W*F? Silly

This is not making me feel bad for her, it makes me laugh at her. She is acting as if RK is her husband who just broke up with her. 

Onscreen the person is playing a fictional character so keep personal stuff away from all this.

I can never connect to those fans who think they wife of actors. or those fans who think they husband of actresses Confused

BullsEye777

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeSam_dean4Evablue-ice

Crystal__

IF-Rockerz

Crystal__

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Nevertheless it was indeed fun to read it.

the girl should become a script writer. Especially the way she wrote how anushka was on the floor all drunk. She is a good melodramtic script writer. I am sure Madhur Bhandakar will green light some of her scripts.

Edited by B0llyw00dL0ver - 08 April 2013 at 9:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khanForeverSHINeeSam_dean4EvaFreshDaisy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top