Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 14)

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

narchibaldkitkataha.Sad.But.True.Chameli_billiOJ6.0

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Omniscient..

^According to the blog, her dad was abused not because he intervened RK's privacy but because he was asked to leave the elevator area only because RK was coming there and the dad refused to. I don't know whether to believe this or not but if it's true then shame on RK.

He was drunk... Anyone would have done that in such a situation! But honestly speaking I thought there is something know as 'security guards' , 'bouncers' - where were they!??? And still m not able to digest this story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BazingaaMeherbaan

bambogli IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

abjbdishiuwOJ6.0

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Anushka wants everything what Katrina has. Evil Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12narchibaldcolossial2015uscgirlabjbdishiuwNoThanks.Sad.But.True.bambogliMallika-E-BhaisBeingBlunt

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

^According to the blog, her dad was abused not because he intervened RK's privacy but because he was asked to leave the elevator area only because RK was coming there and the dad refused to. I don't know whether to believe this or not but if it's true then shame on RK.

now that makes no sense at all.

See what the girl says. 

They came to the place because they wanted to meet celebrities especially ranbir. The father also likes him.

It just makes no sense why her father would stay near the elevator and his team going out and telling him to move it makes no sense.

I think the girl is not saying the whole truth.

THE GIRL STATED:

- anurag was rude, he stated rk is not in hotel. 3 hours later someone from anurag's team told them rk is in hi his room and they were pissed. 

They probably got so excited so they went and stalked the floor and found the room and couldn't disturb him so they told their father to go and get him out. Their father got in contact with his team and he was probably requesting for a pic and did not want to hear no and his team went to rk and rk refused cause he wanted his privacy.

that's what I think happened.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015BarfiiBazingaaViccoTurmeric

Raisins Senior Member
Raisins
Raisins

When you are drunk as f***, u dont know sh*t! forget clothes, bra/no bra, elevator, ground, mittiii...u aren't even sure about your mere existence. Brain centre's blocked, thats why they call it "being thrashed".  How old is Anushka? 22-23?? I think she got too busy modelling and making a career and missed out on the whole university/party phase so she's just being a rebel and Ranbir is just a spoilt big baccha 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12RangeelaaStorybrookecolossial2015ZeeliciousxoHousefullabjbdishiuwTiyali-Kruti.S-NoThankskhoslakadhoklaMiss CherieOJ6.0Chameli_billiStar_girl.Sad.But.True.bambogliBeingBluntMallika-E-Bhais

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raisins

When you are drunk as f***, u dont know sh*t! forget clothes, bra/no bra, elevator, ground, mittiii...u aren't even sure about your mere existence. Brain centre's blocked, thats why they call it "being thrashed".  How old is Anushka? 22-23?? I think she got too busy modelling and making a career and missed out on the whole university/party phase so she's just being a rebel and Ranbir is just a spoilt big baccha 

yes but these people are not helpless and they not alone.

they have their managers with them or their friends with them.

rk had his best friends with him and anushka had her manager so her being on the floor all drunk and wet hair and the manager being lost makes no sense. if that's the case then the manager would be fired by now.

BarfiiViccoTurmeric

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vedant123

He was drunk... Anyone would have done that in such a situation! But honestly speaking I thought there is something know as 'security guards' , 'bouncers' - where were they!??? And still m not able to digest this story

I'm not saying she's telling the truth, I just wanted to mention that the reason she gave for the insulting was this and not him intervening RK's privacy because that's what you what you wrote.

Go to top