Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 120)

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

Originally posted by canuck-umz

We don't know if she was calling them that because of the way they were dressed or because of the way they conducted themselves. Remember this girl is from Canada, such dressing is normal for her to see.

I said it in an earlier post that this girl is not conservative, from her twitter and instagram it can be seen that she drinks alcohol, parties and wears "short skirts/dresses." She must have seen something which in her books was much worse than all that.

Excuse me. Those 2 girls are NOT s**ts. They got better career than this girl. They make much more money than this girl. They both been in the industry for years and HAVE NEVER BEEN IN ANY CONTOVERSY BEFORE.

They conduct themselves well.

She may be open minded etc. but the thing here is that she felt rejected and did not get the attention she wanted from her imaginary boyfriend and hence had to call the girls s**t who was partying there.

Why are you getting so worked up with me? I did not call them anything. I simply speculated and tried to present a different view point that is all. I do not know the girls so I have no reason to assume they are something or another. I simply said it's possible this girl saw something she did not think was right. None of us were present. I don't even know who the girls in question are so I cannot say anything about. Please read my comment again rather than getting getting worked up like this with me.

Also, if you know something then why not just tell us that way you can provide evidence backing up your opinion? If you know that this girl was rejected then please tell us your source or whether you were there personally. I will accept it wholeheartedly.

It's you who are freaking out assuming people to be hookers and what not. I was just highlighting the fact that you were wrong. That's it.

That's "wrong"? How do YOU know it all so clearly?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

We don't know if she was calling them that because of the way they were dressed or because of the way they conducted themselves. Remember this girl is from Canada, such dressing is normal for her to see.

I said it in an earlier post that this girl is not conservative, from her twitter and instagram it can be seen that she drinks alcohol, parties and wears "short skirts/dresses." She must have seen something which in her books was much worse than all that.

Excuse me. Those 2 girls are NOT s**ts. They got better career than this girl. They make much more money than this girl. They both been in the industry for years and HAVE NEVER BEEN IN ANY CONTOVERSY BEFORE.

They conduct themselves well.

She may be open minded etc. but the thing here is that she felt rejected and did not get the attention she wanted from her imaginary boyfriend and hence had to call the girls s**t who was partying there.

Why are you getting so worked up with me? I did not call them anything. I simply speculated and tried to present a different view point that is all. I do not know the girls so I have no reason to assume they are something or another. I simply said it's possible this girl saw something she did not think was right. None of us were present. I don't even know who the girls in question are so I cannot say anything about. Please read my comment again rather than getting getting worked up like this with me.

Also, if you know something then why not just tell us that way you can provide evidence backing up your opinion? If you know that this girl was rejected then please tell us your source or whether you were there personally. I will accept it wholeheartedly.

It's you who are freaking out assuming people to be hookers and what not. I was just highlighting the fact that you were wrong. That's it.

That's "wrong"? How do YOU know it all so clearly?

no no it's not wrong at all to call people for hookers without facts.

at least when someone here called the girl ugly then they did it after seeing her picture and that's an opinion. It may be rude but at the end of the day, beauty is subjective.

On the other you can't just pass comments like: "you are a hooker" to someone without proves. That's totally wrong. 

glace-bleue

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
^How do you know for sure that they were not?
Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

^How do you know for sure that they were not?

I know because she is talking about managers of celebs and she is freaking lying and I found this out.

but  u know nothing and without proves you just starting believe they were hookers. Don't believe all the crap people write on the net.

Edited by B0llyw00dL0ver - 10 April 2013 at 2:59am
Sam_dean4Eva IF-Rockerz
Sam_dean4Eva
Sam_dean4Eva

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
The girl got too much hatred on twitter...anyone would close their account if this happned...i feel bad for her...fans can get totally insane sometimes. It sad. Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umzOJ6.0Bazingaa

rhea_6 IF-Dazzler
rhea_6
rhea_6

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Lol if you find out that they are managers than prove it. It could also be that you are lying like u are accusing that girl as a liar.

Bazingaa

bambogli IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Does the girl actually exist or is "she" a product of someone's imagination - in other words, a hoax created to stir up trouble? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0glace-bleue

Go to top