Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 12)

Resident_Evil IF-Dazzler
Resident_Evil
Resident_Evil

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
So lemme get this straight, you guys believe the rumors about the SRK-PC hook up but ALL THIS is too much for you to believe?? Confused Further proof that people on this forum are biased to the core. Sleepy

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

sapna2345tanya12nishi75Amara_BRangeelaaStorybrookecolossial2015Lola13pria4everPerpetuumMobileZeeliciousxokitkatahaMiss Cherie-Kruti.S-abby_girl30IHeartDeepika.Bazingaamysticgoryfilmsfriends_rockParachute.angrybreadBullsEye777Chameli_billi.Sad.But.True.bambogliOJ6.0d-_-bStar_girlruky786BeingBluntJupiters_CockNestleToulouseMallika-E-Bhais

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shah3431

So lemme get this straight, you guys believe the rumors about the SRK-PC hook up but ALL THIS is too much for you to believe?? Confused Further proof that people on this forum are biased to the core. Sleepy

As Crocodile Dundee from Salam-Namaste would say EGG-JACKTLY! LOL I believe them all but with a pinch of salt.Dancing

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 08 April 2013 at 12:11pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Amara_Bcolossial2015Resident_EvilMiss CherieStar_girl.Sad.But.True.Mallika-E-BhaisBeingBluntJupiters_Cockruky786

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I guess it is easy to believe..because Ranbir and Anushka made a spectacle of themselves in public..They were sozzled in front of fans,media and the general public..

Why did they behave like this.. so many people tweeted about it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12colossial2015MoodyFoodieTiyaliChameli_billi.Sad.But.True.

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by you2

I guess it is easy to believe..because Ranbir and Anushka made a spectacle of themselves in public..They were sozzled in front of fans,media and the general public..

Why did they behave like this.. so many people tweeted about it.

It is not hard to belief that Ranbir has a problem with alcohol. His father and uncles were notorious drunks growing up. The guy has been exposed to this kind of behavior since an early age. Probably plays a huge factor in this. Not sure about Anushka...she just seems to be reliving the whole bratty teen phase with all the rebellious attitude of late...plastic surgery, random hook ups, public intoxication...wonder what's next. I hope she's not competing to be the next Lindsey Lohan.Confused

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 08 April 2013 at 12:24pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12dhumpscolossial2015uscgirlHakuna-Matataakhoslakadhokla-Kruti.S-TiyaliMiss CheriekitkatahaMoodyFoodiefriends_rockyou2desicrowdViccoTurmeric.Sad.But.True.mysticgoryfilmsStar_girlMallika-E-BhaisBeingBluntJupiters_Cockruky786

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I just feel bad for the father...Nobody deserves to be treated like that! And I understand the girl's angst if it's coz of the way her dad was treated..

Rest tou, I believe! And it doesn't bother me!
Biru showed up drunk for a children's charity event..and he's got quite a badtameez dil!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhumpsnarchibaldMiss CheriekitkatahaTiyalibambogliOJ6.0

kitkataha IF-Rockerz
kitkataha
kitkataha

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Why are Deepika and Salman fans so shocked and thanking God for saving their fav celebs, lol. Deepika and Salman don't wh**e around or get drunk and hook up? This seems a story of any other weekend that my friends describe to me. You wake up in the morning and go "what the f**k just happened?" But then you move on. The only bit I'm agitated with is Ranbir misbehaving with the girl's father. You don't do that shit. If you're going to get drunk then make sure your manager is sober enough to make sure you don't behave like a douche.

I believe anything and everything...BUT the stars themselves.

PS - lay off the morality lecs. Maybe Ranbir and Kat don't believe in monogamy. Big deal. At least it's better than leading a sham life.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyproductioncolossial2015HousefullabjbdishiuwTiyaliMiss CherieHakuna-MatataaChameli_billibambogliOJ6.0MeherbaanStar_girlmysticgoryfilms.Sad.But.True.FleurBleueMallika-E-Bhais

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bambogli

Arjun is her ever-ready rebound. LOL

Last time when she broke-up with Ranveer (Before that break-up she smooched Shahid Kapoor in a drunken state @ someone's party. Can't recall whose party that was), she dated Arjun for a few days to get the role in Ishaaqzade..  Then Habib Faisal rejected her & she went back to Ranveer. 

really?
as if Habib Faisal would listen to Arjun..try hi karna tha tou Adi(ya Uday) ke saath karti!

@narchibald: Nate Archibald fan? I love Chace Crawford:D

Edited by czarcastic. - 08 April 2013 at 1:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

narchibald

narchibald Senior Member
narchibald
narchibald

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by czarcastic.

Originally posted by bambogli

Arjun is her ever-ready rebound. LOL

Last time when she broke-up with Ranveer (Before that break-up she smooched Shahid Kapoor in a drunken state @ someone's party. Can't recall whose party that was), she dated Arjun for a few days to get the role in Ishaaqzade..  Then Habib Faisal rejected her & she went back to Ranveer. 

really?
as if Habib Faisal would listen to Arjun..try hi karna tha tou Adi(ya Uday) ke saath karti!

@narchibald: Nate Archibald fan? I love Chace Crawford:D
yes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuw

Go to top