Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 119)

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Omniscient..

Originally posted by canuck-umz

Hey you! I haven't seen you around ever since I left behna. Shout out!

Hey Big smile how are you?
Yup, beeb long. I left IF for a while and behna show, God, I left it long ago, what a headache! Sleepy

I am great man! Busy with exams, so you know the usual. Yeah I assumed you became inactive. I myself had been inactive on IF the past few months. Right now it's just me procrastinating which is why  I am here. I myself left behna last May. Woah, omg it's almost been a whole year since I stopped watching it. I see now you are somewhat active on this forum at least.

Edited by canuck-umz - 10 April 2013 at 1:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by blue-ice

Everyone keeps saying that people called her ugly here...who called her ugly??Ouch

Originally posted by Barfii

The girl seems like a stalker who booked the same hotel where biru was staying and probably wanted to offer her virginity to ranbir who refused to take it as she was too uglyfor him...ROFL

Originally posted by Qureeshi

The girl seems like a stalker who booked the same hotel where biru was staying and probably wanted to offer her virginity to ranbir who refused to take it as she was too ugly for him...ROFL

She is just a imaginary Drama Queen with her i couldnt breath,i was so shocked bla bla 

Hatt Angry

Page 9 is your friend but you can choose to believe these two posts don't exist as well. 

Not just this, the ppl who question right now are the ones I remember calling the girl and her father names. Crystal repeatedly called the girl's father a "joker" and BI have also called the girl "nutcase" ... Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-MoodyFoodieOJ6.0Bazingaa

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
I actually think Ranbir has more ammo to to sue the girl for slander and defamation.  Obviously he won't do it because it would look really bad to go after a little person like that by a big superstar.  But just sending a cease and desist letter would would force the girl and her family to hire a lawyer and pay legal fees and waste their time.  He also has enough money to waste without worrying about it while a normal family would face monetary hardships if they had to risk a legal fight like this for no reason.

Nothing is going to happen anyway but Ranbir should have just ignored the whole thing.  Btw, I do think he must have been rude.  These rich spoiled guys have a huge sense of entitlement and think the whole world is theirs.  They're used to getting everything they want and I can totally believe he didn't want the father to use the elevator at the same time as him.  This is typical rich snob attitude in India.  Being drunk, he probably lost control and acted like a jerk.

houmumcanuck-umzOJ6.0Bazingaa

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Lol well if you are in the US of A then you can be sued for anything and everything lol. People over there sue left right and centre. So he is lucky this was in Canada where it's relatively rare and not America LOL

That would be because Canadians are the nicest people in the world. LOL They go out of their way to help you out. I'm not surprised they rarely sue each other. Americans are always suing each other. There's a joke that some people here earn their money through suing others for silly things. LOL

Edited by chocolover89 - 10 April 2013 at 1:52am

-Kruti.S-canuck-umzMallika-E-BhaisHotMess

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

I actually think Ranbir has more ammo to to sue the girl for slander and defamation.  Obviously he won't do it because it would look really bad to go after a little person like that by a big superstar.  But just sending a cease and desist letter would would force the girl and her family to hire a lawyer and pay legal fees and waste their time.  He also has enough money to waste without worrying about it while a normal family would face monetary hardships if they had to risk a legal fight like this for no reason.

Nothing is going to happen anyway but Ranbir should have just ignored the whole thing.  Btw, I do think he must have been rude.  These rich spoiled guys have a huge sense of entitlement and think the whole world is theirs.  They're used to getting everything they want and I can totally believe he didn't want the father to use the elevator at the same time as him.  This is typical rich snob attitude in India.  Being drunk, he probably lost control and acted like a jerk.

Exactly! Ranbir should have left this alone. I think the girl herself did not expect it to have been blown out of proportion like this but she forgot how far-reaching the internet is. People over here post about their experiences with celebs all the time be it good or bad.  It's normal to do so. They do it with Hollywood celebrities too.

But yes celebrities are known to behave like this at times. Ranbir probably did have a wild night, partying, drinking etc. etc. (again all normal behaviour by anyone especially when out of the country). He was probably so hammered plus someone used to getting their way that yeah he may have gotten into a tussle for the simple reason that he felt it was his sole right to be in that spot and not some average Joe. Or maybe something else happened to trigger him off. Sad state of affairs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged

I am great man! Busy with exams, so you know the usual. Yeah I assumed you became inactive. I myself had been inactive on IF the past few months. Right now it's just me procrastinating which is why  I am here. I myself left behna last May. Woah, omg it's almost been a whole year since I stopped watching it. I see now you are somewhat active on this forum at least.

Haha same, I have exams all next week too and I have so much left to do but here I am...procrastinating and avoiding everything that needs to be done! Ii'll probably regret it later...LOL
Yup same, been a year now since I stopped watching it, could not cope with the ridiculousness being shown. And I hate all desi shows now so this was the only place left for me to procrastinate and waste my time on. :p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umzOJ6.0

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by blue-ice

Everyone keeps saying that people called her ugly here...who called her ugly??Ouch

The girl seems like a stalker who booked the same hotel where biru was staying and probably wanted to offer her virginity to ranbir who refused to take it as she was too uglyfor him...ROFL

Originally posted by Qureeshi

The girl seems like a stalker who booked the same hotel where biru was staying and probably wanted to offer her virginity to ranbir who refused to take it as she was too ugly for him...ROFL

She is just a imaginary Drama Queen with her i couldnt breath,i was so shocked bla bla 

Hatt Angry

Page 9 is your friend but you can choose to believe these two posts don't exist as well. 

Not just this, the ppl who question right now are the ones I remember calling the girl and her father names. Crystal repeatedly called the girl's father a "joker" and BI have also called the girl "nutcase" ... Ermm

Qureshi called her a drama queen and there is nothing wrong with it. if it is wrong then it is also wrong when people called her innocent etc.

Yes I called him that and I stand by it, even u scream it more then it won't change. I still think her father acted like a joker stalking a guy 5 am in the morning hiding around his room.

what Blue-Ice stated is not a big deal either.

The only thing is that barfi called the girl ugly. But it's amusing u highlighting that but ignoring the fact that the girl and others here are calling girls for hookers, s**ts etc.

calling someone a hooker is much worse than calling someone ugly but I guess not for u since u not mentioning it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barfiiblue-ice.

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Lol well if you are in the US of A then you can be sued for anything and everything lol. People over there sue left right and centre. So he is lucky this was in Canada where it's relatively rare and not America LOL

That would be because Canadians are the nicest people in the world. LOL They go out of their way to help you out. I'm not surprised they rarely sue each other. Americans are always suing each other. There's a joke that some people here earn their money through suing others for silly things. LOL

Kiss me I am Canadian LOL Yes but in all seriousness, Americans are infamous for always suing each others for the littlest things. I doubt the dad would have thought about taking legal action let alone fighting back. The girl was right here, it's good her dad didn't do anything or it would have escalated. Just look at how things have escalated here.

Go to top