Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 118)

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Everyone keeps saying that people called her ugly here...who called her ugly??Ouch

Originally posted by Barfii

The girl seems like a stalker who booked the same hotel where biru was staying and probably wanted to offer her virginity to ranbir who refused to take it as she was too uglyfor him...ROFL

Originally posted by Qureeshi

The girl seems like a stalker who booked the same hotel where biru was staying and probably wanted to offer her virginity to ranbir who refused to take it as she was too ugly for him...ROFL

She is just a imaginary Drama Queen with her i couldnt breath,i was so shocked bla bla 

Hatt Angry

Page 9 is your friend but you can choose to believe these two posts don't exist as well. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

frostypari_roxxperfectlystillILoveDramaMoodyFoodiecanuck-umz-Kruti.S-khoslakadhoklaOJ6.0BazingaaHotMesscharminggenieMallika-E-Bhais

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I remember a family suing a restaurant chain because their kid got dystentry. So I am sure they can sue for bad behavior, pushing etc. LOLEven Saif is having a case for the same in India where no one would have cared.

Suing a restaurant for dystentry is a legitimate law suit.  Restaurants have to maintain health codes and violations would result in serious problems including fines and shutting down of the restaurant.  If it can be proved the person's illness was due to contaminated food, poor cleanliness, dirty plates and kitchen, health code violations, etc, they would definitely be at fault for causing harm to their customers.

In this case, what harm did anyone suffer? Their ego was hurt because Ranbir was mean to them for a few minutes? He can't be sued at all. People have free speech and can say whatever they want even if someone doesn't like it. When cops get called for petty fights like this, they just ask everyone to calm down and go back to work to do their real work.  Nothing else happens. 

Edited by anonymous39 - 10 April 2013 at 1:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamZeeliciousxocanuck-umzMallika-E-Bhais

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Everyone keeps saying that people called her ugly here...who called her ugly??Ouch

The girl seems like a stalker who booked the same hotel where biru was staying and probably wanted to offer her virginity to ranbir who refused to take it as she was too uglyfor him...ROFL

Originally posted by Qureeshi

The girl seems like a stalker who booked the same hotel where biru was staying and probably wanted to offer her virginity to ranbir who refused to take it as she was too ugly for him...ROFL

She is just a imaginary Drama Queen with her i couldnt breath,i was so shocked bla bla 

Hatt Angry

Page 9 is your friend but you can choose to believe these two posts don't exist as well. 

I also saw some people saying that the girl went to offer her virginity to Ranbir and when he didnt take it since she was so ugly she got pissed and wrote a fake blog. I dont find those comments now. Maybe the thread was sanitized.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

houmumlizmanpari_roxxperfectlystillILoveDramaZeeliciousxoMoodyFoodiecanuck-umz-Kruti.S-BazingaaChameli_billiOJ6.0Mallika-E-BhaisHotMesscharminggenie

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by canuck-umz

Like I said, just pull out hotel surveillance lol. Innocent until proven guilty
+1Clap

Woot! Lol just trying to look at things from both sides.
IKR...See if this girl had not dramatised the whole thing...so many more people would have believed her...If she had said that RK was rude to her Dad ...at 5 in the morning...without adding all this shit about prostitutes and Anushka lying on the floor wasted...I would have believed her in a heart beat...but when someone exaggerates a situation its difficult to decide what to believe  and what to reject...

Trust me in my earlier posts I said pretty much the same thing that what she has generally stated must be true (again personal opinion after considering already known facts about the entertainment industry) but since she was so melodramatic it made it hard to believe at times. I have seen it with fanatics on IndianForums as well. Fans are fans LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I believe it ...its crystal clear that these people said it...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_roxxILoveDramacanuck-umzBazingaaHotMesscharminggenieTheRager

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

I remember a family suing a restaurant chain because their kid got dystentry. So I am sure they can sue for bad behavior, pushing etc. LOLEven Saif is having a case for the same in India where no one would have cared.

Suing a restaurant for dystentry is a legitimate law suit.  Restaurants have to maintain health codes and violations would result in serious problems including fines and shutting down of the restaurant.  If it can be proved the person's illness was due to contaminated food, poor cleanliness, dirty plates and kitchen, health code violations, etc, they would definitely be at fault for causing harm to their customers.

In this case, what harm did anyone suffer? Their ego was hurt because Ranbir was mean to them for a few minutes? He can't be sued at all. People have free speech and can say whatever they want even if someone doesn't like it. When cops get called for petty fights like this, they just ask everyone to calm down and go back to work to do their real work.  Nothing else happens. 

Lol well if you are in the US of A then you can be sued for anything and everything lol. People over there sue left right and centre. So he is lucky this was in Canada where it's relatively rare and not America LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0Mallika-E-Bhaisblue-ice.

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

OK I dont have a clue about the restaurant law. I guess you are right. But I am sure one can sue for bad behavior especially when some physical action is involved. Atleast in India one can though very few people would do it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Trust me in my earlier posts I said pretty much the same thing that what she has generally stated must be true (again personal opinion after considering already known facts about the entertainment industry) but since she was so melodramatic it made it hard to believe at times. I have seen it with fanatics on IndianForums as well. Fans are fans LOL
Absolutely agreeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz

Go to top