Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 117)

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Everyone keeps saying that people called her ugly here...who called her ugly??Ouch

Don't know and they can't prove facts, just making accusations.

The same people who saying that others called the girl ugly are calling people they don't know for s**ts Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Originally posted by canuck-umz

Originally posted by ..Omniscient..

This girl NEVER acted like RK is her boyfriend, she said she "FELT" like a boyfriend broke up- she wanted to describe how she is FEELING and thought that was the apt description, she did not say or imply that she thinks RK is her boyfriend.

And just because she called a few people s**ts without fully knowing about them does not make people here calling her ugly or saying "she didn't get what she wanted" right! Please don't justify that, it is wrong!!

Hey you! I haven't seen you around ever since I left behna. Shout out!

Hey Big smile how are you?
Yup, beeb long. I left IF for a while and behna show, God, I left it long ago, what a headache! Sleepy

canuck-umz

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

I blame Ranbir more for being an absolute idiot. Why do these celebrities keep up such close relationships with fans? Why did he even apologize to that girl just because some nut cases from the Ranbir Kapoor fan club asked him to? He chats with the admins there and calls fans on sets and gives them tee shirts and stuff.  

Sorry but I don't think this is sweet or anything.  I think he's asking for stalkers and loons when he keeps up such close relationships with random people he doesn't even know.

This thing blew up so huge because of his own retarded fan club tweeting bizarre things about his apology and wanting the girl to tell his side of the story.  Even if something happened, he should have remained quiet. People would have forgotten in no time.  Nobody pays attention to stupid tweets.

I seriously think that fan club is run by dumb teenagers.  RK should butt out of all this and let his PR people handle his image and stay away from all these kids.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

houmumpari_roxxZeeliciousxocanuck-umz-Nakshatra--Kruti.S-OJ6.0d-_-bMallika-E-BhaischarminggeniegilmoresHotMessTheRagerglace-bleue

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
WackoROFL

Flg
yaser khanyaser khan?@mynameiskhan94

@THE_DESTROY3R You & @TheFanGal share the Same Experience. What Harshita faced was just Terrible. But it taught Her a big lesson about RK.

Overst tweet
  •  Svar 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Fj til foretrukne 
  •  Mere
  • 1RETWEET
  • Harshita
9:35 PM - 9 apr 13
Tweet-tekst
Svar til @mynameiskhan94 @THE_DESTROY3R @TheFanGal
Billede vil fremst som et link
  1. ♥Bunny♥ | JH?Bunny? | JH ?@palzi_RK13t

@ishitabhojwani what happened? It can't b! RK is a very sweet person! Evry1 whoz met him hav agreed @mynameiskhan94 @thefangal

Detaljer
  2. yaser khanyaser khan ?@mynameiskhan9413t

@palzi_RK There's a difference between being a Fan & being a close fan almost like a friend. The victim was @TheFanGal

Detaljer
  3. ♥Bunny♥ | JH?Bunny? | JH ?@palzi_RK13t

@mynameiskhan94 but thr can b sum misunderstanding as well na? M not defending or blaming any1 bt still.. @thefangal

Detaljer
  4. yaser khanyaser khan ?@mynameiskhan9413t

@palzi_RK You can be Fan of Ranbir Kapoor - The Actor but if you come to knw things. You may hate Ranbir Kapoor - The Human Being @TheFanGal

Detaljer
  5. ♥Bunny♥ | JH?Bunny? | JH ?@palzi_RK12t

@thefangal warn?? U dnt tok 1him anymore?? :o was it dt serious?? @ishitabhojwani @mynameiskhan94

Detaljer
  6. yaser khanyaser khan ?@mynameiskhan9412t

@palzi_RK @TheFanGal @ishitabhojwani Forget it Harshita for some ppl Money matters nt feelings dont. Cant help it.

Detaljer
glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Like I said, just pull out hotel surveillance lol. Innocent until proven guilty
+1Clap

Woot! Lol just trying to look at things from both sides.
IKR...See if this girl had not dramatised the whole thing...so many more people would have believed her...If she had said that RK was rude to her Dad ...at 5 in the morning...without adding all this shit about prostitutes and Anushka lying on the floor wasted...I would have believed her in a heart beat...but when someone exaggerates a situation its difficult to decide what to believe  and what to reject...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamcanuck-umzMeherbaan

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Everyone keeps saying that people called her ugly here...who called her ugly??Ouch

I don't remember the exact page numbers but in first few pages, people have called her ugly and said that RK didn't give bhaav to her because of that she's plotting a revenge (LMFAO, revenge!!) and called her a few other things too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umzOJ6.0glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Omniscient..

I don't remember the exact page numbers but in first few pages, people have called her ugly and said that RK didn't give bhaav to her because of that she's plotting a revenge (LMFAO, revenge!!) and called her a few other things too.
Oh OK ThanksTongue

Bazingaa

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I really used to think RK's fan club was sane. I've seen so many FC's on twitter and some of them behave quite horribly and in a very silly manner...and others are quite professional/ sane. I thought RK.net was one of those sane ones.

But they were extremely stupid with the tweets about Ranbir apologizing and asking the girl to fix RK's rep. They totally made it worse for Ranbir.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_roxxanonymous39canuck-umzMoodyFoodie-Kruti.S-BazingaaOJ6.0d-_-bHotMessMallika-E-Bhais

Go to top