Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 108)

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
The girl deactivated her account after RKF told her that we hope she will write RK's side of the story. Clearly she did not want to write the truth cause then she would be proven as a liar, what a freak.

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
She is not at all obligated to write any other version than the one she did.
Fans need to get over it. If they are so desperate for the "truth" to come out, they should tell Ranbir to explain what happened or tell everyone what they know. But there's no need to go after her because she did not write, want to write any other version.

I feel bad for her. Looks like RK fans have hounded her like anything. Sleepy

Edited by chocolover89 - 10 April 2013 at 12:28am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

houmumPocketfrostyperfectlystillZeeliciousxoILoveDramaanonymous39MoodyFoodie-Nakshatra-canuck-umzHazardous-Kruti.S-Bazingaafriends_rock.Sad.But.True.Sultan_Of_SwingOJ6.0d-_-bMallika-E-BhaisHotMess

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
So Ranbir actually apologized? That means its all true? And I didnt believe the 'Ranbir was rude to my dad' part. Strange that the media kept quiet about it. If SRK or Salman would have been involved this would have gone on for months. Anyways good that Ranbir realized his mistake and apologized. I can imagine the poor girl's situation. She must have been hounded out of social networking sites that she had to take down her blog and deactivate her account.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

houmumShailesh_RathiILoveDrama-Kruti.S-canuck-umzBazingaaSultan_Of_SwingOJ6.0friends_rockHotMess

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

The girl deactivated her account after RKF told her that we hope she will write RK's side of the story. Clearly she did not want to write the truth cause then she would be proven as a liar, what a freak.

So why are you calling her a freak?? I think that was just uncalled for.

It is Ranbir's job to clear his own name. The girl is not obligated to write anything but her side of the story because that is the only side she knows. I have said it before, it's obvious the girl only wrote what she saw. Maybe something happened before she had gone out to see the commotion but since she had only seen that, that is what she wrote so for her that is the truth.

Or does Ranbir expect her to write his side because he was too drunk to remember what he did? Ermm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

houmumPocketperfectlystillILoveDramapria4everanonymous39ZeeliciousxoMoodyFoodie-Nakshatra--Kruti.S-Bazingaa.Sad.But.True.OJ6.0HotMessgilmores

TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Thank u...VictorLordJr

Can I contact you again after another 50 pages... Please, thank u, sorry Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0

donthavealife Senior Member
donthavealife
donthavealife

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
It couldn't have made it to the mainstream media since the girl claimed there were prostitutes in the room when the TOI President was in the room along with all the actors and actresses. Imagine the repercussions for the media channels.
Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by donthavealife

It couldn't have made it to the mainstream media since the girl claimed there were prostitutes in the room when the TOI President was in the room along with all the actors and actresses. Imagine the repercussions for the media channels.

@Bold: this is true but can you please tell me who told you that? how did you get this information?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsMalhotra

So Ranbir actually apologized? That means its all true? And I didnt believe the 'Ranbir was rude to my dad' part. Strange that the media kept quiet about it. If SRK or Salman would have been involved this would have gone on for months. Anyways good that Ranbir realized his mistake and apologized. I can imagine the poor girl's situation. She must have been hounded out of social networking sites that she had to take down her blog and deactivate her account.

Yep that's apparently what happened in the last 60 pages. Ranbir's FC tweeted that he apologized and they wanted the girl to write his version of the story to clear his name. Wacko

If Ranbir apologized, clearly he felt he was at fault. No one says sorry for no reason. I think media didn't pick up on it because everything had been taken down..I guess they had no proof. Plus the prostitutes bit ...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

houmumperfectlystillILoveDramaanonymous39ZeeliciousxoMoodyFoodie-Nakshatra-canuck-umz-Kruti.S-BazingaaSultan_Of_SwingOJ6.0Mallika-E-BhaisHotMessTheRager

Go to top