Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 102)

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

Originally posted by krystal_watz

@Bollywood_lover: Take your own advice. Help you lots.

honey go and read your posts, seems like you forget what you write. Get well soon.

I'm well, thank you. Just learn to discuss. like an adult without taking digs, will ya?

I am not taking digs honey, it's genuine concern. I am worried over the fact you forget what you write so quicklyUnhappytc!

I remember perfectly. I asked you to stop getting hyper-defensive about your favourite celebrity and call people "without common sense" for opposing him. Did that clear your head?

honey what you say and do don't go hand in hand. It's you who are hyper-defensive so better you do chill now, do a dance or something:Dancingwill clear your head for sure.

I can like, call comments for logic, without common sense etc. it's none of your business so stop bossing around. It's OKAY if we don't have same opinion on this topicTongue

Your English is poor. Where did I get defensive baby? It's YOU that's up in arms to defend ole Biru, not me. Make sure you consult a dictionary before typing whatever comes to your mind.

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

I'm bored and so couldnt help but read some of the comments here, and to those of you claiming that Canada is that or this after this, just remember that the people who were caught doing these shenanigians are after all from your beloved India.

Dont be attaching that nasty stigma to my country, I mean no country is perfect, but lets face it, here the morals of high class Indian celebrities are demonstrated and the country they stayed in really has nothing to do with anything.

PS. I'd be quite jealous of Anushka if the whole getting down with the entire roster of the Vancouver Canucks is true HAHAHA

Oh I wasn't making fun if Canada I've been beautiful country I love the leaves I wanna to again . Great club scene

I was just making jokes . Also I don't live india lol I live in USA but that's not perfect either . I had to wait 45 minutes for the pizza man today Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amara_B

Originally posted by .DejaVu

Maybe you2 can remove her photo from page 4.

This. you2 please remove the picture and her name. The poor girl is being ridiculed so much, at least if her picture and name is nowhere to be found - that will give her some sense of safety.

As for the Ranbir stuff. I believe it. I am so pleased I have never met a Bollywood star, and if I ever do come across one there's no way I'm going to pet their ego. Maybe I'll give them a dirty look, but run up to them and tell them how amazing they are, and beg for an autograph? I don't think so. They're all scum who think they're gods gift to the world.

There are only three Bollywood stars I can believe were/are nice. 2 of those three are dead (Raj Kumar, and Sanjeev Kumar), and the other one is no longer acting (Shashi Kapoor).

As for people saying 'oh she's being melodramatic, what was she crying for, it's not like he was her boyfriend she's just a stupid obsessed fan, why was she glad her dad didn't stand up for himself she's just weird'.

Well maybe she was in shock?

It's like when I was about 15/16, My parent's brother and I went for a day out and decided to hit Oxford Street. While we were there about 50 odd people naked (the only thing covering them was green paint) and sitting on bikes streaked through the street. I saw it, started crying and legged it into a shoe shop. Yea to you that might sound funny, or stupid but for me it was a natural reaction because I was in shock; I was young, innocent, had never seen anything like that before, and was quite frankly disgusted and scarred by it. I remember once they were gone my mum had to force me out of that shop, I was too scared to come out cause I though they might still be there. My point: when your in shock you cry.

Also another time, this group of white people stopped me and my fam when we where walking out of the cinema and started throwing racist abuse at both my parents. My brother was really little at the time and was getting upset and close to tears, I was trying to calm and I remember the one thing that was on my mind was 'I hope my parents don't retaliate, I hope they just walk away' because I was shit scared about what those people could do to us. Yes I was aware of the laws in England, I was aware we weren't in the wrong, but I didn't want my parents to get hurt, and in my mind the only way they wouldn't get hurt was if they didn't retaliate. Again, it was panic speaking. Afterwards I was berating myself for thinking that way but at the time I was scared.

Some of you just aren't being realistic at all. If it did happen, I can understand her reactions.

This. SO MUCH for "why-she-didn't-react-only-cried". LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowmeZeeliciousxoMoodyFoodie-Nakshatra-Tiyalilovely_lady-Kruti.S-Mallika-E-Bhais

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Why wouldn't anyone not believe this story?

Ranbir is an ugly wh**e that sleeps with prostitutes. END OF STORY.

When I mean wh**es, I also mean people like Katrina, Deepika, Anushka, Amisha and the likes. 

They have no self-respect. for god frigging's sake get rid of that tattoo Deepika! 

p.s. this is coming from who likes Ranbir's work. LOL

Edited by TexanHolden - 09 April 2013 at 9:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_roxxTiyali-Kruti.S--Nakshatra-OJ6.0Bazingaastarstruckk.Sad.But.True.

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

Bollywood media wouldn't be allowed inside the hotel so it's not shocking there would be no pictures. Most BW media are also small time reporters and would not be sent all the way to Canada to cover the event. You know how expensive it would get to fly them there, pay for their expenses, provide hotel rooms, and food?

Even when the media is there, the stars make sure to stay in expensive hotels the reporters would not be put up in. The whole point is so that they can get their privacy. They don't care about other random visitors because they know fans won't believe them anyway.

Also, it's really hard to get pictures of celebrities when they don't want it to happen. They have security guards and other people around them who woud prevent pics from being taken, either by covering them or standing in front of the camera or just threatening people to stay away.

Just the fact that RK actually apologized proves that he did something bad. You think he would say sorry without any reason?

AND THIS! I think people were curious about why there were no photos from either the girl OR Media. Blue-ice ji, hope your question was answered. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss CherieTiyaliBazingaa

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Hawww 100+ pages..wat happened?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu_tan

Hawww 100+ pages..wat happened?

Sit tight buddy I will tell you and do bookmark this these stories are legendary

In Vancouver Canada this past weekend a girl blogged about her experience meeting Bollywood people

Ranbir got drunk , did drugs, banged mad girls and prostitutes then he got in a verbal fight and pushed the girls father .

Anushka Sharma got drunk did drugs cheated on Arjun Kapoor with Ranbir, Hockey players, ice dancers, mounties and the falafel guys. She also passed out ugly drunk on hotel lobby floor

The girl blogged on and the usual (ranbir, katrina anushka fans) denied denied denied

everyone else who thinks normally was able to come to terms with it being true

I think it is true but I do not care since I do shit like this all the time. Actually I am planning a trip to Canada after reading this blog  and if you live there please let me know the hot spots.

OMG the was the first time I told the story nornally ClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnmjmonu_tancharminggenie

mnmj Senior Member
mnmj
mnmj

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
omg, what happened in these 70 pages...???

Go to top