Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 10)

narchibald Senior Member
narchibald
narchibald

Joined: 16 December 2012
Posts: 301

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I am not sure why people are questioning the veracity of this excerpt. Celebrities are not infallible. They do stupid shit. They do even greater stupid shit when they are hammered just like us normal people. That is why public intoxication is a misdemeanor (or was it felony?) in many countries. 

Secondly, this girl seems old enough. So I am not sure why she is so mortified about this. I can understand disbelief and even denial for a minute or two but heartbreak and crying? Nah. I remember being the craziest fan of Christian Bale growing up up. I adored the guy however after he went off on his terminator rant, I just could not and cannot see him the same way. I do not respect the man, but I still like his work. I wasn't heartbroken or anything. You learn to compartmentalize their personal and professional life in your head, that's how it goes.


Lastly, if this gets picked up by the major tabloids, Ranbir will have to do major damage control. It is not cool to lose yourself in public and definitely utterly ridiculous to misbehave with people let alone a die-hard fan's dad. I can understand the boozing and whoring by Ranbir-Anuskha duo at TOIFA. They are out of India for an event. They are loosening up and having fun but it shouldn't be at the cost of people who have waited hours to see them. These people are the reason they are in the industry after all. You lose the fan following and you're nowhere. I hope they take lessons from what happened to arrogant Rajesh Khanna and Govinda in their latter yearsPinch
What happened with these two?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 20160

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by narchibald

Why r people making a huge deal of this . He isnt married to Katrina. He can hookup with whoever he wants
besides bollywood=love sex aur dhokha


Casual sex and hookups are fine if both are unattached. So I really hope the girl is shocked and heartbroken because of Ranbir's misbehavior with her dad and not because he sleeps around. The latter would be totally f**ked up on her part.Wacko

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

narchibaldcolossial2015HousefullPerpetuumMobilemysticgoryfilms.Sad.But.True.Mallika-E-BhaisBeingBluntruky786

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 20160

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by narchibald

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I am not sure why people are questioning the veracity of this excerpt. Celebrities are not infallible. They do stupid shit. They do even greater stupid shit when they are hammered just like us normal people. That is why public intoxication is a misdemeanor (or was it felony?) in many countries. 

Secondly, this girl seems old enough. So I am not sure why she is so mortified about this. I can understand disbelief and even denial for a minute or two but heartbreak and crying? Nah. I remember being the craziest fan of Christian Bale growing up up. I adored the guy however after he went off on his terminator rant, I just could not and cannot see him the same way. I do not respect the man, but I still like his work. I wasn't heartbroken or anything. You learn to compartmentalize their personal and professional life in your head, that's how it goes.


Lastly, if this gets picked up by the major tabloids, Ranbir will have to do major damage control. It is not cool to lose yourself in public and definitely utterly ridiculous to misbehave with people let alone a die-hard fan's dad. I can understand the boozing and whoring by Ranbir-Anuskha duo at TOIFA. They are out of India for an event. They are loosening up and having fun but it shouldn't be at the cost of people who have waited hours to see them. These people are the reason they are in the industry after all. You lose the fan following and you're nowhere. I hope they take lessons from what happened to arrogant Rajesh Khanna and Govinda in their latter yearsPinch
What happened with these two?


Nothing other than they faded away because of heavy drinking, arrogance and late arrival on sets. Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

narchibaldcolossial2015

narchibald Senior Member
narchibald
narchibald

Joined: 16 December 2012
Posts: 301

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by narchibald

Why r people making a huge deal of this . He isnt married to Katrina. He can hookup with whoever he wants
besides bollywood=love sex aur dhokha


Casual sex and hookups are fine if both are unattached. So I really hope the girl is shocked and heartbroken because of Ranbir's misbehavior with her dad and not because he sleeps around. The latter would be totally f**ked up on her part.Wacko
even his fans know he sleeps around.So i guess she is heartbroken over her Dad's experience with Ranbir

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015HaeyeolChameli_billi

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Joined: 15 January 2008
Posts: 20796

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
So what is the summary of the article?
Anushka and Ranbir did it or not?

Lola13 Goldie
Lola13
Lola13

Joined: 30 December 2010
Posts: 2248

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I believe that blog more than the news reports about SRK/PC !!  and I don't like both..LOL

have you seen her twitter account ? 

https://twitter.com/THE_DESTROY3R

now it's your choice to believe or not.. 


Edited by Lola13 - 08 April 2013 at 11:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haeyeol.Sad.But.True.

Storybrooke Goldie
Storybrooke
Storybrooke

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 1710

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Does this chick even know there's such a huge drama here because of her post?LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

narchibaldkitkatahaOJ6.0.Sad.But.True.bambogliChameli_billimysticgoryfilmsBeingBluntNishita123Mallika-E-Bhais

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 20160

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Storybrooke

Does this chick even know there's such a huge drama here because of her post?LOL



Should I tweet her the link? I hope she does not shoot the messenger though.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

narchibaldStorybrookecolossial2015kitkatahad-_-b.Sad.But.True.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TOIFA Vancouver

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45

Author: lk1508   Replies: 358   Views: 30223

lk1508 358 30223 15 April 2013 at 12:51pm by Meherbaan
What happened to Rakhi Sawant?

2 3

Author: BlackStar.   Replies: 19   Views: 2530

BlackStar. 19 2530 31 March 2013 at 10:47pm by New_nova
TOIFA Vancouver- Details

Author: Bolly*_Crazed   Replies: 1   Views: 840

Bolly*_Crazed 1 840 24 February 2013 at 6:49am by noorsand
TOIFA 2013 IN VANCOUVER!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: MadhuriDixit   Replies: 65   Views: 6780

MadhuriDixit 65 6780 22 February 2013 at 1:00pm by lk1508
TOIFA NOMINATIONS

2 3 4 5

Author: you2   Replies: 33   Views: 2547

you2 33 2547 08 February 2013 at 2:21am by Starktastic

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index