Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

Are you deadass serious 🀣

Mein toh apni ticket aaj hi book karoon ga Canada aaste 😳

Maybe one good thing did come out of all this... increase in tourists like Maroon ji. Better for the Canadian Tourism Industry. πŸ˜†
Edited by HotMess - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: HotMess

Yes! I forgot what station it was at. I remember it was on a Sunday and parents were complaining about kids potentially seeing them doing it. πŸ˜†

That's so gross, omg.

I think it was Spadina, but I cant be too sure. It was so jokes and I remember watching it with my dad. Needless to say, it was awkward. πŸ˜†

@Victor: Yup. Google it. πŸ˜† told you Toronto is better city to partyπŸ₯³
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Monica8

Vancouver is very beautiful but go there only in summer when its sunny. A lot of punjabi guys willhit on you everywhere you go. Some are really hot...but only f**k them and forget them

πŸ˜†
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tiyali

I think it was Spadina, but I cant be too sure. It was so jokes and I remember watching it with my dad. Needless to say, it was awkward. πŸ˜†

@Victor: Yup. Google it. πŸ˜† told you Toronto is better city to partyπŸ₯³

Oh man, that's awkward. My dad drops me off to subway station every morning and every time an awkward news comes up on 680 News, I put on my earphones and just blast music. πŸ˜† 

Toronto's slowly becoming a shithole though. Is it just me or has there been a sudden increase in gun crimes and sexual offence crimes these days? 

Minus some crappy neighbourhoods, Toronto is still the best city in Canada though. πŸ˜Ž
Originally posted by: Monica8

Vancouver is very beautiful but go there only in summer when its sunny. A lot of punjabi guys willhit on you everywhere you go. Some are really hot...but only f**k them and forget them

I'm a Guy will a lot of guys hit on me still ? 😲 I don't swing that way not that there's anything wrong with that . 😳

What about the Ladkis is there a good number of hit ones or even decent ones I'm not picky
Originally posted by: HotMess

Oh man, that's awkward. My dad drops me off to subway station every morning and every time an awkward news comes up on 680 News, I put on my earphones and just blast music. πŸ˜† 

Toronto's slowly becoming a shithole though. Is it just me or has there been a sudden increase in gun crimes and sexual offence crimes these days? 

Minus some crappy neighbourhoods, Toronto is still the best city in Canada though. πŸ˜Ž

LOLπŸ˜† You know whats worse? When my dad asks me to say the words in rap songs slowly so he can understand what they are saying. πŸ˜†  

I hear ya and I agree. What happened to that kid in Mississauga was just sad😭 . If we had a decent provincial govt, things might get better though, but overall...Toronto is home.
Originally posted by: Tiyali

@Victor: Yup. Google it.πŸ˜†told you Toronto is better city to partyπŸ₯³

W*F that is crazy the guard watched them and just left πŸ₯±

I been to Toronto once and I spent whole time at Gerard street lol πŸ˜†

There was this dude walking around talking to himself and then he just yelling at my sister 😑 then he ran off πŸ˜† πŸ˜† it was crazy shit

Never went back
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chemgirl

Great. We have gone from bashing celebrities to bashing a teenager (who could or could not be a member of this forum). πŸ€ͺ

Lol...You think this is the first time a member of this forum has been called names like ugly , liar and s**t??...Its not...it was wrong then...it is wrong now...
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
10 more pages dedicated to Ranbir's pichkari. πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by .DejaVu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

W*F that is crazy the guard watched them and just left πŸ₯±

I been to Toronto once and I spent whole time at Gerard street lol πŸ˜†

There was this dude walking around talking to himself and then he just yelling at my sister 😑 then he ran off πŸ˜† πŸ˜† it was crazy shit

Never went back

Please dont tell me you went to Little India.  Thats the worst place ever. And ya, you'll find crazy idiots talking to themselves, other random people everywhere. Once I bought food, and a hobo came upto me, asking for it.  But still, Toronto is pretty fun.