Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) - Page 99

Raisins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Did anything happen after the unofficial/official/highly debatable fan club of Ranbir Kapoor issued an apology? What did I miss? πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Qureeshi

Why it is so hard for u to understand that this Girl and her weirdo Daddy are bunch of Drama actors πŸ˜†

I know...nobody is saying that she is lying completetely...but the story doesn't sound entirely true either...people have accepted the truth that ranbir has misbehaved but noone is talking why? Most people agree the girl has exaggerated her story and that's what fans are arguing about... 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Qureeshi-  Dear coz the only real drama actor  in this scene is RK, luv his acting, or maybe you can enlighten us further, as you seem to know the producer, director of this TOIFA.

I refrain from speaking anything about the father, the man has kept his cool, seems adorable enough to  fulfill his daughter's wish and maybe got too mortified by the whole experience. And apart from that truth or lie, he is an elder and i belong to that generation who still believe in  being respectful enough of his privacy and age!
This content was originally posted by: Qureeshi

🀣 u got me there  

what about biru's privacy?? did they think about it before peeking into his room??πŸ˜†
Edited by Barfii - 11 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
@Qureeshi- glad i can give you few moments of laughter!

@Barfi- the response to your question- the girl said her story, most of of us know it might be exaggerated but the fact RK stuck a middle finger at the airport and there has been no clarification on his side but a sorry via his FC kinda swings it in the girl's favor. 

See he is a great actor, young and successful, very likely got to drunk and might have lost his cool, that i don't find difficult to believe!

@and about RK's privacy, the man is fortunately and unfortunately  is in the business of spotlight, thats his bread and butter, perils of celeb-hood, 
Edited by charminggenie - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

@Qureeshi- glad i can give you few moments of laughter!

@Barfi- the response to your question- the girl said her story, most of of us know it might be exaggerated but the fact RK stuck a middle finger at the airport and there has been no clarification on his side but a sorry via his FC kinda swings it in the girl's favor. 

See he is a great actor, young and successful, very likely got to drunk and might have lost his cool, that i don't find difficult to believe!

I know dear but RK showing his middle finger at the reporter has nothing to do with this issue...he has done it several times before too...but let's all be fair and not character assasinate only one person just because he is a celeb...why don't people give him fair chance...:)

Now can we have the tales and the times of LordVictorJr, that is more entertaining!πŸ˜†

why thank you I have had a very interesting life , gone to amyn countries, and done some wild stuff . but that is all for another day
charminggenie thumbnail
Barfi- the thing is no one is judging him  or hating him about the drinking, hooking up stuff, if he did , good score boy , if he didnt better luck next time. He still remains a great actor and I m his proud fan but at the same time I am shocked by some of the comments made to this girl, doesn't matter whether she lied or told the truth  none of us have a right to  say - she offered him her V-card and other stuff, especially while defending people we have no personal relationship with.

Kudos to you and what you make of it but all i say is lets all maintain a basic decency when none of us are an eye-witness to this account.

Barfi- the thing is no one is judging him  or hating him about the drinking, hooking up stuff, if he did , good score boy , if he didnt better luck next time. He still remains a great actor and I m his proud fan but at the same time I am shocked by some of the comments made to this girl, doesn't matter whether she lied or told the truth  none of us have a right to  say - she offered him her V-card and other stuff, especially while defending people we have no personal relationship with.

Kudos to you and what you make of it but all i say is lets all maintain a basic decency when none of us are an eye-witness to this account.

I am arguing about girl's accusations of her father being pushed by biru...that is what i don't believe and trying to put across...biru 's drinking and whoring around..everyone knows and nobody has problem accepting it...
and when the girl herself has not shown any decency in her blog then you cann't blame people for calling her namesπŸ˜•
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont wanna butt in the argument but can't resist myself to say that the girl herself has stated quite a few indecent things for celebs. I agree with Barfi to some extent here...the girl said Anurag was creepy as f**k but she didn't give any reason for that. She said offensive things as well...why point out members here only?