Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Woot! Lol just trying to look at things from both sides.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

I did see her tweet now saying Its been one year with Arjun Kapoor.🀣

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Omniscient..

This girl NEVER acted like RK is her boyfriend, she said she "FELT" like a boyfriend broke up- she wanted to describe how she is FEELING and thought that was the apt description, she did not say or imply that she thinks RK is her boyfriend.

And just because she called a few people s**ts without fully knowing about them does not make people here calling her ugly or saying "she didn't get what she wanted" right! Please don't justify that, it is wrong!!

Hey you! I haven't seen you around ever since I left behna. Shout out!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anonymous39

[quote]That girl isnt a journalist to be presenting all kinds of views. πŸ˜†I guess since he apologized its ok as he realized his mistake and did his bit. He could have easily been sued and he would then be paying all his earnings in compensation to the person he abused. He's lucky they didnt go to the cops and pursue it.[/quote]

This girl doesn't have to write on anyone's behalf and definitely not Ranbir's. It's ridiculous that his fan club was even asking for that.  Is that Ranbir fanclub run by little kids? Seriously. πŸ˜†

I don't think Ranbir can be sued at all.  This is making a mountain out of a mole hill.  Being rude to someone for 2 minutes does not really count as harassment.  Cops would laugh if someone called them for something like this.  No lawyer would take on such a stupid case either. They have better things to do than sue people for being rude or mean.  Rudeness is annoying but it's not a crime.

I remember a family suing a restaurant chain because their kid got dystentry. So I am sure they can sue for bad behavior, pushing etc. πŸ˜†Even Saif is having a case for the same in India where no one would have cared.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Everyone keeps saying that people called her ugly here...who called her ugly??

Don't know and they can't prove facts, just making accusations.

The same people who saying that others called the girl ugly are calling people they don't know for s**ts πŸ€ͺ

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Hey you! I haven't seen you around ever since I left behna. Shout out!

Hey πŸ˜ƒ how are you?
Yup, beeb long. I left IF for a while and behna show, God, I left it long ago, what a headache! πŸ₯±
I blame Ranbir more for being an absolute idiot. Why do these celebrities keep up such close relationships with fans? Why did he even apologize to that girl just because some nut cases from the Ranbir Kapoor fan club asked him to? He chats with the admins there and calls fans on sets and gives them tee shirts and stuff.  

Sorry but I don't think this is sweet or anything.  I think he's asking for stalkers and loons when he keeps up such close relationships with random people he doesn't even know.

This thing blew up so huge because of his own retarded fan club tweeting bizarre things about his apology and wanting the girl to tell his side of the story.  Even if something happened, he should have remained quiet. People would have forgotten in no time.  Nobody pays attention to stupid tweets.

I seriously think that fan club is run by dumb teenagers.  RK should butt out of all this and let his PR people handle his image and stay away from all these kids.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣

Flg
yaser khan?@mynameiskhan94

@THE_DESTROY3R You & @TheFanGal share the Same Experience. What Harshita faced was just Terrible. But it taught Her a big lesson about RK.

Overst tweet
  •  Svar 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Fj til foretrukne 
  •  Mere
  • 1RETWEET
9:35 PM - 9 apr 13
Tweet-tekst
Svar til @mynameiskhan94 @THE_DESTROY3R @TheFanGal
Billede vil fremst som et link
  1. ?Bunny? | JH ?@palzi_RK13t

@ishitabhojwani what happened? It can't b! RK is a very sweet person! Evry1 whoz met him hav agreed @mynameiskhan94 @thefangal

Detaljer
  2. yaser khan ?@mynameiskhan9413t

@palzi_RK There's a difference between being a Fan & being a close fan almost like a friend. The victim was @TheFanGal

Detaljer
  3. ?Bunny? | JH ?@palzi_RK13t

@mynameiskhan94 but thr can b sum misunderstanding as well na? M not defending or blaming any1 bt still.. @thefangal

Detaljer
  4. yaser khan ?@mynameiskhan9413t

@palzi_RK You can be Fan of Ranbir Kapoor - The Actor but if you come to knw things. You may hate Ranbir Kapoor - The Human Being @TheFanGal

Detaljer
  5. ?Bunny? | JH ?@palzi_RK12t

@thefangal warn?? U dnt tok 1him anymore?? :o was it dt serious?? @ishitabhojwani @mynameiskhan94

Detaljer
  6. yaser khan ?@mynameiskhan9412t

@palzi_RK @TheFanGal @ishitabhojwani Forget it Harshita for some ppl Money matters nt feelings dont. Cant help it.

Detaljer
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Woot! Lol just trying to look at things from both sides.

IKR...See if this girl had not dramatised the whole thing...so many more people would have believed her...If she had said that RK was rude to her Dad ...at 5 in the morning...without adding all this shit about prostitutes and Anushka lying on the floor wasted...I would have believed her in a heart beat...but when someone exaggerates a situation its difficult to decide what to believe  and what to reject...
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Everyone keeps saying that people called her ugly here...who called her ugly??

I don't remember the exact page numbers but in first few pages, people have called her ugly and said that RK didn't give bhaav to her because of that she's plotting a revenge (LMFAO, revenge!!) and called her a few other things too.