What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) - Page 89

Posted: 10 years ago
Ranbir sued by her father for harrassment? Hotel security was called in because of the drama the "father" created. The hotel must have a record of that if not anyone else for sure! I doubt he will even go that way.
Originally posted by krystal_watz

^He must've seen them behaving like Hookers, otherwise why would he?

Hookers? these two girls has behaved like this for several years, been at parties, events, shows, film shootings and several other stuff but never got in any kind of controversy.

to me this screams jealousy only. Since rk was partying with them and not this girl then she got insecure and started name calling them as s**ts.
Originally posted by krystal_watz

^He must've seen them behaving like Hookers, otherwise why would he?
Of course...since the girl is not a celebrity...she MIGHT BE LYING is not even an option...right??...Afterall common people never lie...
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

Excuse me. Those 2 girls are NOT s**ts. They got better career than this girl. They make much more money than this girl. They both been in the industry for years and HAVE NEVER BEEN IN ANY CONTOVERSY BEFORE.

They conduct themselves well.

She may be open minded etc. but the thing here is that she felt rejected and did not get the attention she wanted from her imaginary boyfriend and hence had to call the girls s**t who was partying there.

Why are you getting so worked up with me? I did not call them anything. I simply speculated and tried to present a different view point that is all. I do not know the girls so I have no reason to assume they are something or another. I simply said it's possible this girl saw something she did not think was right. None of us were present. I don't even know who the girls in question are so I cannot say anything about. Please read my comment again rather than getting getting worked up like this with me.

Also, if you know something then why not just tell us that way you can provide evidence backing up your opinion? If you know that this girl was rejected then please tell us your source or whether you were there personally. I will accept it wholeheartedly.
Originally posted by chemgirl

Check out Twitter. Type @THE_DESTROY3R in search.

Or check this link
https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=%40THE_DESTROY3R&src=typd

She doesn't deserve to put up with this. Forget RK. His fans have lost it completely.

This is only twitter. We have no clue of the messages she received on tumblr...

Why are you telling me that?

I am not responsible for what others tweet her.

I have not tweeted her anything, I want to stay far away from that liar.

2ndly all rk fans not wrote to her either so stop targeting a group

3rdly when you make such a post then you can't expect everyone to be blind and agree with you. People will of course raise their voice if something is bullshit and if you can't face it then don't write such liars in first place.
Some other girl had similar exp previous year lol.

yaser khan ?@mynameiskhan9412h

@THE_DESTROY3R You & @TheFanGal share the Same Experience. What Harshita faced was just Terrible. But it taught Her a big lesson about RK.

Harshita ?@TheFanGal12h

@THE_DESTROY3R well the same happened with me in year 2012...hi5

OMG ppl on twitter are mad. So much hate.

Originally posted by chocolover89

Yep she's not a journalist, not his lawyer or mom or anything. She doesn't have to say anything for him. He's a 30 year old MAN, can defend himself. Oh wait I forgot he still needs mommy to cut his nails. So might have to get mommy to come say ...the girl is a nobody in press and insult her like she did Deepu darling. 😭

Exactly, if her dad decided to sue Ranbir for harassment then Ranbir would be paying right now. He did this stuff in Canada anyways, not India where he could use his clout to get whatever.

Ranbir knows no amount of clout can help him in Canada so he quickly apologized. Reading about all this makes he feel bad for Katrina. She is so desperate that she is be letting Biru do as he pleases. She could have done better than him if she wasnt so hung up on copying Ash and marrying a surname.
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Some other girl had similar exp previous year lol.

yaser khan ?@mynameiskhan9412h

@THE_DESTROY3R You & @TheFanGal share the Same Experience. What Harshita faced was just Terrible. But it taught Her a big lesson about RK.

Harshita ?@TheFanGal12h

@THE_DESTROY3R well the same happened with me in year 2012...hi5

OMG ppl on twitter are mad. So much hate.

are you freaking kidding me?

this is no hate, they in fact supporting the girl.

do u know the girl harshita?
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

Exactly and I don't give a damn about how rk raised his voice. that is between them and he apologized etc.

BUT THERE WAS NO NEED 2 CALL TWO GIRLS FOR s**tS WHEN THEY CLEARLY ARE NOT.

You know, if these two girls get tagged s**ts for just showing little skin then what are bollywood actresses? sick of the narrow mindedness here.

If RK raised his voice or was rude to the Dad...I can understand that...He was stalking him and peeking in his room at 5 in the morning...just because he is an older man and a Dad...doesn't mean that he gets free rein to go and stalk people..
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Why are you getting so worked up with me? I did not call them anything. I simply speculated and tried to present a different view point that is all. I do not know the girls so I have no reason to assume they are something or another. I simply said it's possible this girl saw something she did not think was right. None of us were present. I don't even know who the girls in question are so I cannot say anything about. Please read my comment again rather than getting getting worked up like this with me.

Also, if you know something then why not just tell us that way you can provide evidence backing up your opinion? If you know that this girl was rejected then please tell us your source or whether you were there personally. I will accept it wholeheartedly.

It's you who are freaking out assuming people to be hookers and what not. I was just highlighting the fact that you were wrong. That's it.