Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) - Page 54

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: B0llyw00dL0ver

people need to stop calling others disgusting etc. just cause we don't agree.

You believe it good for you but others who don't believe it are not disgusting. So mind your language.

You say she is angel, innocent and sati savitri others say she is a liar, psycho, melodramatic etc. She is posting on a public blog and that too about celebrities and let other sites post it so we have full right to comment on it.

Some haters are hell bent on making every single person agree with them and when others don't agree them they term them disgusting etc. Stop this nonsense.

You assuming too that this story was true, same others assuming that it's not true at all, nor were you or we present there so makes no sense to call others disgusting just cause we share different opinions!

WOULD BE GOOD IF WE COULD LET THE 3 ADMINISTRATORS OF RKF OUT OF THIS TOPIC PLEASE AND THE MEMBERS OF THIS PLACE! let's just discuss the girl, her blog, ranbir, anushka and anurag.

Yup, lets stick to calling her father a joker.

When you think its okay to discuss the girl who put up some content on her blog, I think its perfectly fine to discuss RK FC net given that they too have said something relevant to the issue on a social networking site.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

So people should now apologize for stuff they have not done W*F???πŸ€ͺ

RK only argued with her father and raised his voice. he did not beat her father or kill her father or threaten her father. 

So didn't do anything wrong.

the father acted completely silly and immature, I hope when the girl writes the convo that she mentions what her father refused which rk requested her father.

rk raised his voice cause her father was being so immature.

Not people...only RanbirπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...he should go ahead and say...yes i pushed ur father ...I am sorry...πŸ˜›
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

well when Salman Khan fans drag the 3 admins of RKF then what do they expect???

salman fans should NOT have targeted the 3 admins of RK in first place!!!

and what does 3 admins has to do with COURT cases πŸ₯±
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

W*F since salman fans are commenting now his cases are dragged here too πŸ₯±

Classic poisoning the well fallacy.πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

So people should now apologize for stuff they have not done W*F???πŸ€ͺ

RK only argued with her father and raised his voice. he did not beat her father or kill her father or threaten her father. 

So didn't do anything wrong.

the father acted completely silly and immature, I hope when the girl writes the convo that she mentions what her father refused which rk requested her father.

rk raised his voice cause her father was being so immature.

So tell me what exactly her father did it that ranbir has to raise his voice?
Hit thread hai πŸ˜†     i think uncle ji ne pass manga hoga  , show  front seat pe beth ke dekhna chahte honge but ranbeer  babu ne mana kar dia  so uncle ji ne thoda force kiya , ranbeer babu ko aur gussa aa gya n then he raised his voice on him  ...πŸ€” may be that's  the matter
perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Iconoclast-

Poor boy has no team. His Dad gets him endorsements, Mom signs his movies, grandmother meets all his girlfriends, uncle puts on makeup, sister picks clothes. 

clap.gif x 3 πŸ˜ƒ
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

well when Salman Khan fans drag the 3 admins of RKF then what do they expect???

salman fans should NOT have targeted the 3 admins of RK in first place!!!

I guess this thread is about Ranbir Kapoor, a tweet by RanbirKapoor.Net fanclub is being discussed here... even Ranbir fans denying saying Ranbir has not any links with them... only just to show them that yes Ranbir is in contact with them, i mention those admins.

I didn't abused them or insulted them...??? Is it so hard for those FC Admin friends 2 understand as why they are being discussed over here??

Whole Topic is on that FC tweet, so shall we discuss any other person not that FC?
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

W*F since salman fans are commenting now his cases are dragged here too πŸ₯±

kam se kam thread toh nahi open kiya...aap log toh seedha thread open karte hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it was just an example...
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Raisins

If I hadn't read your username, I would've totally assumed this post was by some other member in response to all your post on prior pages.

Mein rou ya hasu, karu mein kya karu?? πŸ˜†

I will tell you what to do. Go and read your comments, then you will realize how baseless they are πŸ˜›