Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raisins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, so lemme get this straight:

Who are these people who run RK.FC on twitter?? They seem to have one-on-one contact with him and yet, some RK fans here are saying that its an unofficial fan club and is in no way affiliated with Ranbir or his management. So, then is it fair to say that the FC is just run buy some "fans" (who would, of course, try to paint their Idol in the best color). 

and Ranbir doesn't have an PR agency associated with him? Who gets him stuff?? endorsements? events? meet n greet (does he even do that)? He must be having some sorta team to help him out, right? Or is he just too good to have assistants and everything just automatically falls in his lap. (No pun intended) 😛 

Sorry for going off-topic. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Iconoclast-

Highlighted. Please read. 

thats a speculation by Deja vu😆😆
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

thats a speculation by Deja vu😆😆

No. It's crystal clear from his official FC's tweets. Laughing won't make it go away. 

Originally posted by: -SalShah4eva-

I have no idea whats happening here?

Last Time

Ranbir is sex addicted old man abusing drunk horndog

Anushka got drunk slept with mounties and ranbir and slept on the floor

on the plus side canada is now my favorite country 😆
Edited by VictorLordJr - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mr.KaminA

Ranbir himself confessing as he know n chat with RanbirKapoor.net Admins

Yes! It's true! The man himself has mentioned us in his latest interview with People Magazine  This is what he has to say about RK.NET:

"Three people have formed this fan club [www.ranbirkapoor.net] and I try and chat with them whenever I can. There are, I think, 6800 girls on that forum. They give me constructive criticism, they tell me what's wrong and they encourage me a lot."

Yay! Thank you RK! This was a pleasant surprise!

You guys can read the whole People Interview HERE:

http://ranbirkapoor.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=401

The magazine is also out on stands now so go and grab your copy and drool over his gorgeous pictures!

that doesnot prove that he PUSHED  girl's father...i still say she made that up...

and why don't you go and check the website and read the disclaimer in black at the end of the page...you will know whether it's official or not...😉

.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raisins

Okay, so lemme get this straight:

Who are these people who run RK.FC on twitter?? They seem to have one-on-one contact with him and yet, some RK fans here are saying that its an unofficial fan club and is in no way affiliated with Ranbir or his management. So, then is it fair to say that the FC is just run buy some "fans" (who would, of course, try to paint their Idol in the best color). 

and Ranbir doesn't have an PR agency associated with him? Who gets him stuff?? endorsements? events? meet n greet (does he even do that)? He must be having some sorta team to help him out, right? Or is he just too good to have assistants and everything just automatically falls in his lap. (No pun intended) 😛 

Sorry for going off-topic. 

Poor boy has no team. His Dad gets him endorsements, Mom signs his movies, grandmother meets all his girlfriends, uncle puts on makeup, sister picks clothes. 
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

Last Time

Ranbir is sex addicted old man abusing drunk horndog

Anushka got drunk slept with mounties and ranbir and slept on the floor

on the plus side canada is now my favorite country 😆

Disgusting as hell
why Canada is ur fav place lol
Edited by -SalShah4eva- - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Iconoclast-

No. It's crystal clear from his official FC's tweets. Laughing won't make it go away. 

nothing will make it go away...because it doesn't exist...
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Barfii

that doesnot prove that he PUSHED  girl's father...i still say she made that up...

and why don't you go and check the website and read the disclaimer in black at the end of the page...you will know whether it's official or not...😉

It was for u 2 know that YES, Ranbir Kapoor knows this fanclub, even if that is not official, still he is in link with this FC. Otherwise, why would he mention that FC in his interview??

& How Come that FC is asking the story about Ranbir from that Gal? Who told them the real story, Ranbir's side, which they r expecting her 2 say to world??
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.KaminA

It was for u 2 know that YES, Ranbir Kapoor knows this fanclub, even if that is not official, still he is in link with this FC. Otherwise, why would he mention that FC in his interview??

& How Come that FC is asking the story about Ranbir from that Gal? Who told them the real story, Ranbir's side, which they r expecting her 2 say to world??

Now u say its not official??? being in touch with a couple of admins and being an official club are two entirely different things...