Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myriam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
off topic 
.DejaVu 
i love your jennifer lawrence gif it's so lovely :-)
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

Members were talking about logic sometime back. 

Is it even logical to think that Ranbir's FC would tweet "hope she gets her apology" without knowing that Ranbir has already apologized? I mean seriously will a Fanclub admit that their idol was wrong and demand an apology? ðŸ¤£ The tweet is not a speculation on apology. Its a way of saying she got her apology now she better write good things about our idol aka Ranbir's side of the story.

Logic is dead. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Iconoclast-

That's right. Stop repeating and read the apology.

can't read something that doesn't exist...
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That's right. Stop repeating and read the apology.

🤣
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
I have no idea whats happening here?
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ranbir himself confessing as he know n chat with RanbirKapoor.net Admins

Yes! It's true! The man himself has mentioned us in his latest interview with People Magazine  This is what he has to say about RK.NET:

"Three people have formed this fan club [www.ranbirkapoor.net] and I try and chat with them whenever I can. There are, I think, 6800 girls on that forum. They give me constructive criticism, they tell me what's wrong and they encourage me a lot."

Yay! Thank you RK! This was a pleasant surprise!

You guys can read the whole People Interview HERE:

http://ranbirkapoor.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=401

The magazine is also out on stands now so go and grab your copy and drool over his gorgeous pictures!

.Iconoclast. thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

can't read something that doesn't exist...

It exists. Let me highlight it again in Dejavu's post. 
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myriam

off topic 

.DejaVu 
i love your jennifer lawrence gif it's so lovely :-)

TY Its from tumblr. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†
.Iconoclast. thumbnail

Logic is dead. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

Highlighted. Please read. 
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I cannot fathom how a girl who has her picture up on the blog for the world to see would make up a story about her dad...it just doesn't make sense. And the apology tweet only adds credibility to her story, no two ways about that. Calling her ugly and saying "she didn't get what she wanted" so made up this story to "revenge" on  Ranbir (Do you guys seriously read what you write- this is beyond ridiculous) is disgusting, give her a break. If she wanted to "revenge" (I laugh every time I write revenge, like Ranbir is her personal enemy or something, seriously, why would you write that) she would have not just posted on her blog but other places where it could be much more accessible to the media and could spread like wild fire, she had no intentions to tarnish Ranbir's image (the off screen one is not a good one to begin with anyway). She was just sharing her experience and grieving. 

Oh and her OTT description of her reaction-  I'm sure she wasn't actually crying or acting like a devdas in real life, she would have been shocked and heart-broken of course but what she wrote was probably only to bring it across to us readers how hurt she was. Kind of like how we write ROFL to let others across the internet know how fecking hilarious we find something but we don't actually roll on the floor laughing. It's just exaggeration used to bring across your reaction clearly to someone who can't see you but is reading something.

I don't see how any of this is unbelievable and even if you think it is, quit calling the girl ugly and other such stuff please. 
Edited by ..Omniscient.. - 11 years ago