What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) - Page 47

Posted: 11 years ago
LOL Filmi girl also mentions that Anurag Basu is creepy. 

"First of all, having met Anurag Basu, I can confirm her report that he is, indeed, creepy as f**k.

Second of all, my heart aches in sympathy for her, having the image of a beloved hero shattered by reality.

While I think the "prostitutes" were probably just… how do I put this… hard core party girls of the type you see closing down clubs in tiny silver dresses and powedery noses at 4am, I believe her story otherwise. Ranbir Kapoor is a talented actor with a less-than-classy personal life and probably keeps company with a cadre of equally sleazy equally rich sons-of-businessmen and politicians.

The poor girl has been getting a lot of trash thrown her way but for my part, I'm just sorry she had to see his sleazy behavior in person."

Originally posted by perfectlystill

there is no credible evidence he pushed her dad, there is no credible evidence he didn't. Some people are choosing to believe the girl, some aren't. There is no end to this argument really, so let's just move on from that. 🥱

I agree Ranbir or Anushka were never golden but I think now they are seen in different light by some not me though🤢🤢

all I learned from this is Canada is place to be for girls , drugs, and apparently bollywood concerts
When it is about "Ranbir Kapoor"... Blog or person is not credible... While Same ppl will believe in even things said inside closed doors about other celeb 😆
Originally posted by -Iconoclast-

Actor's FC is clearly insinuating that the actor apologized and now asking the girl to give him a fair chance. It's an official FC. 

ranbirkapoor.net is an unofficial fansite and it is not affiliated with ranbir kapoor or his management in anyway..
Originally posted by perfectlystill

Now I am sure Ranbir must have threatened to sue Jack for that Roshni Kapoor story. 😆 Boy is a wiiimp. 

OMG you are right! I even pasted that Roshni Kapoor article on here and now I can't find it! They removed it off of BS too?😲
Originally posted by Barfii

ranbirkapoor.net is an unofficial fansite and it is not affiliated with ranbir kapoor or his management in anyway..

Being a Ranbir fan & u don't know as that is Official FC which is in direct link with Ranbir kapoor. His activities are exclusively covered by this FC. Ranbir even met with the Admins of this site.
I haven't read the 62 pages of this topic nor do I know about everything that's going on...yet.

Whether or not RK misbehaved with the girl/her family or whether or not she's making all of it/some of it up...that's no excuse for the RK fans on Twitter to go batshit crazy...to the extent of hoping that the girl gets raped by something or someone. Go on Twitter and you'll see what some of these rabid fans are wishing for. 

I mean c'mon now, that's hitting an all-time low for even die-hard fans. They're acting like the blog was written against THEM (the fans), not RK. What the hell is wrong with people these days? They need a reality check, maybe? 
Edited by YoMomma - 11 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

Why the heck is the FC asking the girl to BE FAIR and tell ranbir's story...if according to the FC the girl was telling the truth wouldn't they just apologise and finish it off...and no I never ignored the first tweet...I only asked to read both of them together...

And now I am sure that the girl is out of shock...Why hasn't she or her father filed a FIR with the police yet?? Remember the case with saif where he hit the NRI and they filed a police case...

This girl and her family who can book rooms in a five star hotel just to see the stars...must be well off people...just go and file a police report...

Damage control.

I mentioned Ekta Kapoor vs Another twitter girl story above. Many people don't go for complaints. The fact that this girl just posted her story on her not so famous twitter account and tumblr blog, didn't once bother to tweet any media or journalist shows that she was just airing her grievance and not asking any attention. Someone who was searching TOIFA celebrity news got hold of this and bam! 

Now actor's apology gave credibility to her story.
Originally posted by -Iconoclast-

Some months ago, Ekta Kapoor pushed an old man and asked him to get out of his way/f**k off at a bank. His daughter took her grievance to twitter. It became viral and Ekta Kapoor threatened to sue. She even lodged a complaint at nearest police station. The girl on twitter refused to lodge the complaint and said that she will continue to use twitter to air her story. In the end, Ekta Kapoor's side said that she was having a bad day. 😆 Twitter girl-1, Celebrity-0. 

Thank heavens for twitter and awesome that the girl stood her ground! 👏
Originally posted by YoMomma

I haven't read the 62 pages of this topic nor do I know about everything that's going on...yet.

Whether or not RK misbehaved with the girl/her family or whether or not she's making all of it/some of it up...that's no excuse for the RK fans on Twitter to go batshit crazy...to the extent of hoping that the girl gets raped by something or someone. Go on Twitter and you'll see what some of these rabid fans are wishing for. 

I mean c'mon now, that's hitting an all-time low for even die-hard fans. They're acting like the blog was written against THEM (the fans), not RK. What the hell is wrong with people these days? They need a reality check, maybe? 

kuch log paagel hote hain 😃😃😃