Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
there is no credible evidence he pushed her dad, there is no credible evidence he didn't. Some people are choosing to believe the girl, some aren't. There is no end to this argument really, so let's just move on from that. ๐Ÿฅฑ
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice

This is not an apology from the Fanclub๐Ÿ˜•...I thought that the FC actually said sorry to the girl on behalf of ranbir...this is just a speculation of an apology  by the FC...

Right...so you believe the second tweet completely and accuse people of not paying attention to it but won't consider the first tweet's existence? Sorry...it's not always my way or the highway. Here are both tweets in its entirety.

1. We also hope @THE_DESTROY3R is now fair enough to present RK's side of the story to the world as well, just like she did with hers.

Expand 
    •  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
  2. RanbirKapoor.Net ?@RanbirKapoorFC3h

We hope @THE_DESTROY3R got the much deserved apology from RK for her and her father.

.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actor's FC is clearly insinuating that the actor apologized and now asking the girl to give him a fair chance. It's an official FC. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Iconoclast-

Actor's FC is clearly insinuating that the actor apologized and now asking the girl to give him a fair chance. It's an official FC. 

Exactly. Actors are in touch with their FCs. 
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I can believe rk has pushed her dad.But that prostitute nd anushka part looks joke to me..Mreover her latest tweet she cant hate that man who pushed her dad i mean really?I cant tolerate evn a single word against my parents bt dis girl??She is a crazy..

Originally posted by: blue-ice

ya me too๐Ÿ˜ฒ

people are confused between ranbir and ranbirkapoor FC i think๐Ÿ˜†
perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Really? That's great. So it remains after all!๐Ÿ˜†

I wish Fashionscandal would blog about it too. Usually, all the stars read his blog posts and threaten to sue him. Poor Jack.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Now I am sure Ranbir must have threatened to sue Jack for that Roshni Kapoor story. ๐Ÿ˜† Boy is a wiiimp. 
aish. thumbnail
Its a blog, those who want to believe what's written can, and the others don't have to. But the fact that RK's FC apologized clearly shows that most of this is true. Don't know what's there to talk about cuz one doesn't really expect much from Ranbir. I love him on screen, and hate him off screen. Why are people getting so personal with each other? Come on Ranbir fans, stop.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Some months ago, Ekta Kapoor pushed an old man and asked him to get out of his way/f**k off at a bank. His daughter took her grievance to twitter. It became viral and Ekta Kapoor threatened to sue. She even lodged a complaint at nearest police station. The girl on twitter refused to lodge the complaint and said that she will continue to use twitter to air her story. In the end, Ekta Kapoor's side said that she was having a bad day. ๐Ÿ˜† Twitter girl-1, Celebrity-0. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

[

Right...so you believe the second tweet completely and accuse people of not paying attention to it but won't consider the first tweet's existence? Sorry...it's not always my way or the highway. Here are both tweets in its entirety.

We also hope @THE_DESTROY3R is now fair enough to present RK's side of the story to the world as well, just like she did with hers.

Expand 
       Reply   Retweet   Favorite 
    •  More
  1. RanbirKapoor.Net ?@RanbirKapoorFC3h

We hope @THE_DESTROY3R got the much deserved apology from RK for her and her father.

I don't care for either of the tweets...all i am saying is that if u are talking into account one tweet...consider the second one too...Why the heck is the FC asking the girl to BE FAIR and tell ranbir's story...if according to the FC the girl was telling the truth wouldn't they just apologise and finish it off...and no I never ignored the first tweet...I only asked to read both of them together...

And now I am sure that the girl is out of shock...Why hasn't she or her father filed a FIR with the police yet?? Remember the case with saif where he hit the NRI and they filed a police case...

This girl and her family who can book rooms in a five star hotel just to see the stars...must be well off people...just go and file a police report...