What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) - Page 26

Posted: 11 years ago
Wait is someone actually suing anyone? ðŸ˜†Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
on what grounds will he sue, don't we have a freedom of speech?

All actors have moved on and back in Mumbai. We should stop bickering too.😆 Jo hua so hua.
No he's not suing but apparently he had once sent PV a legal letter for something and thats why PV was very hesitant about posting this blog on their website..they eventually posted a watered down version of it so they would get in minimum trouble. Now they've deleted all the comments 😆 
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

You need to calm down and stop jumping on people's throat. And spare me your lectures girl.

I still stand by the fact that her father acted like a joker and she is lying.

I am not going to explain how I know this. I just hope if this girl has dignity that she would now explain the whole story, why do you think she deleted her blog? let me tell you SOMETHING HAPPENED but I won't say what, I will let her write about it.

And no RK is no angel but he is not a criminal either like you and some others are making him seem to be.

go and ask the girl:

- did rk really push your dad

- did rk really want to use the elevator

- was s**ts really in that room.

ask her these 3 things.

Woah there! The only person who needs to calm down in this thread is you! You've been on a spree, getting hyper and calling them names...not me!

And sorry, I'm not gonna back out from lecturing anyone...you post on a public forum, and I have all the right to respond back to you in whatever way I deem fit.

Too bad, right now you're the one who I don't believe because of all these ambiguous reasons you give...that fan was clearly disturbed with the unwanted attention and that's why ended up removing her posts. I don't need clarifications cuz RK being a bewda and effin off doesn't hold much importance to me, except for entertainment purposes. It certainly does seem matter a lot to you. Well, you believe what you want and I'll do the same. The End. 
I'm pretty sure that blue bag is the LV Sofia Coppola bag. Ranbir Louis Vuitton ka shaukeen? More metrosexual than I thought ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. 

Young Bollywood seems to be very lawsuit happy - first Imran with BB and then Ranbir with PV. No wonder their gossip is so bland. 
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Woah there! The only person who needs to calm down in this thread is you! You've been on a spree, getting hyper and calling them names...not me!

And sorry, I'm not gonna back out from lecturing anyone...you post on a public forum, and I have all the right to respond back to you in whatever way I deem fit.

Too bad, right now you're the one who I don't believe because of all these ambiguous reasons you give...that fan was clearly disturbed with the unwanted attention and that's why ended up removing her posts. I don't need clarifications cuz RK being a bewda and effin off doesn't hold much importance to me, except for entertainment purposes. It certainly does seem matter a lot to you. Well, you believe what you want and I'll do the same. The End. 

You need to respect other's opinion and stop getting personal with members.

I am entitled to my opinion as much as you are to yours. so stop jumping on my throat.

I find the girl to be a liar and you think it's a genuine post. That's it. You can't force me to agree with you so relax and chill.

Getting drunk, arguing with someone and partying is not a crime. Maybe it may me so for you but in reality it is not. Reality check for you.

^^ LOL. Crystal, please do read what you've written...haha...you really do need to calm down. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

^^ LOL. Crystal, please do read what you've written...haha...you really do need to calm down.😳
honey it's you who need to Read your post. You jumped on my throat cause i dont believe this post and then tell me to Call down, i am fine with your opinion but you not with mine so the hyper one here is you 😆
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

honey it's you who need to Read your post. You jumped on my throat cause i dont believe this post and then tell me to Call down, i am fine with your opinion but you not with mine so the hyper one here is you 😆

Stop copying me, seriously ðŸ˜³ I know I'm awesome, but that's too much! 

I only pointed out to you calling them names, not your choice to not believe. Why would I have problems, that too with what YOU think, out of all the other important ppl in this world! Don't give yourself so much importance, hun! Okay now deep breathe and chillax! ðŸ˜Ž