What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
LOL!! All these things written in the blog are totally believable especially since these celebs are in a different country, so they feel uninhibited and just want to party it up. Heck, such stuff happens during reading week amongst most university students to go down south to Cabo/Punta Cana/Etc! Now, unless, these celebs carry thiamine injections in their pockets to avoid Wernicke-Korsakoff side effects ðŸ˜†

And the bit about her crying for the celeb, yes a bit too far-fetched...but I guess she was just heart-broken after she saw all that stuff being done by somebody she idolized for so long and is kinda sorta over-reacting a bit in the description 😆. Now, I dont necessaily think she thought she was mentally married to Ranbir..she said she "felt" as if she broke up with an asshole bf...ahhh, she'll get over it and know better ðŸ˜›

Worst bit was him pushing her dad...I would go smack whoever does that to my dad...RK ho ya SRK ðŸ˜¡

Funniest bit was mom/dad/aunt agreeing to book a room for the kido's in the same hotel...oh Lord...parents do funny things to fulfill their kid's wishes!! ðŸ˜† my parents would've been like..."itni mehnat se, paal pos ke, iss din ke liye bada kiya ke inn tharki logon ke saath hum jaake rahe?" 
Originally posted by Lola13

I believe that blog more than the news reports about SRK/PC !!  and I don't like both..😆

have you seen her twitter account ? 

https://twitter.com/THE_DESTROY3R

now it's your choice to believe or not.. 

THE_DESTRO3R
whimsical and shit...

That explains her mental condition...
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Should I tweet her the link? I hope she does not shoot the messenger though.😆

She has basically become a mini celebrity here. So tweet her.😆
I told you guys Canada is wacky country 
This will get quite interesting.

This girl's pain and heartbreak over Ranbir reminds me of this chick's breakdown over Kristen Stewart's cheating saga.

Edited by SingularlyGood - 11 years ago
I believe this girl. Im a big RK fan too but this doesn't surprise me one bit. There are very few actors who are polite and respectful of their fans.

I dont care what Ranbir does, or rather WHO Ranbir does in his bleedy room, but that is no way to behave with a middle-aged man.

Ranbir dude, get off the stuff before it gets the better of you.
So lemme get this straight, you guys believe the rumors about the SRK-PC hook up but ALL THIS is too much for you to believe?? 😕 Further proof that people on this forum are biased to the core. 🥱
Originally posted by shah3431

So lemme get this straight, you guys believe the rumors about the SRK-PC hook up but ALL THIS is too much for you to believe?? 😕 Further proof that people on this forum are biased to the core. 🥱

As Crocodile Dundee from Salam-Namaste would say EGG-JACKTLY! ðŸ˜† I believe them all but with a pinch of salt.
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
I guess it is easy to believe..because Ranbir and Anushka made a spectacle of themselves in public..They were sozzled in front of fans,media and the general public..

Why did they behave like this.. so many people tweeted about it.