Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

and i thought Anushka was dating Arjun...or is she double timing both πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Arjun is her ever-ready rebound. πŸ˜†

Last time when she broke-up with Ranveer (Before that break-up she smooched Shahid Kapoor in a drunken state @ someone's party. Can't recall whose party that was), she dated Arjun for a few days to get the role in Ishaaqzade..  Then Habib Faisal rejected her & she went back to Ranveer. 

The girl seems like a stalker who booked the same hotel where biru was staying and probably wanted to offer her virginity to ranbir who refused to take it as she was too ugly for him...🀣

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I don't think she looked carefully enough due to shockπŸ˜‰  Good that she recognised AnushkaπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Honestly, the more I think about it the more silly it sounds. As if she saw the whole thing. I dont disbelieve her, but she seems the type to call Gopi Bahu a wh**e if she talked to another man who wasnt Ahem dickra
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tiyali

what did this chick expect when a man was drunk out of his mind? I dont know if her dad approached RK or he went to up her dad to start yelling... so its a little shady there.  

I'd be more appalled if he did this sober. πŸ˜†

And honestly, when desi celebs come to another country, its their time to let go and have some fun. I am not gonna begrudge Anu, RK for getting wasted, when they are single and young. Doesnt anyone else drunk  and do stupid shit?  

To each their own. All I am saying is, if there is daaru party... I want to be there.πŸ˜†

πŸ‘
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You know the part when she mentioned there were some guy around his room in bath robes...I thought he called male strippers or something πŸ˜†
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tiyali

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Honestly, the more I think about it the more silly it sounds. As if she saw the whole thing. I dont disbelieve her, but she seems the type to call Gopi Bahu a wh**e if she talked to another man who wasnt Ahem dickra

yup and too me this girl seems very very very conservative so she probably saw some girls in the most shortest dresses(which bollywood actresses normally wear) and called them such a strong word cause such stuff is not normal for her.

Originally posted by: Barfii

The girl seems like a stalker who booked the same hotel where biru was staying and probably wanted to offer her virginity to ranbir who refused to take it as she was too ugly for him...🀣

Yo I got actually got a story on virginity also. I was in Florida at a armen van buren show at this club Mansion right and there was a party and some girls and I had to get a HPV shot

😭

Edited by VictorLordJr - 11 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bambogli

Arjun is her ever-ready rebound. πŸ˜†

Last time when she broke-up with Ranveer (Before that break-up she smooched Shahid Kapoor in a drunken state @ someone's party. Can't recall whose party that was), she dated Arjun for a few days to get the role in Ishaaqzade..  Then Habib Faisal rejected her & she went back to Ranveer. 

anushka is then no less either... use and throw policyπŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I am not sure why people are questioning the veracity of this excerpt. Celebrities are not infallible. They do stupid shit. They do even greater stupid shit when they are hammered just like us normal people. That is why public intoxication is a misdemeanor (or was it felony?) in many countries. 

Secondly, this girl seems old enough. So I am not sure why she is so mortified about this. I can understand disbelief and even denial for a minute or two but heartbreak and crying? Nah. I remember being the craziest fan of Christian Bale growing up up. I adored the guy however after he went off on his terminator rant, I just could not and cannot see him the same way. I do not respect the man, but I still like his work. I wasn't heartbroken or anything. You learn to compartmentalize their personal and professional life in your head, that's how it goes.

Lastly, if this gets picked up by the major tabloids, Ranbir will have to do major damage control. It is not cool to lose yourself in public and definitely utterly ridiculous to misbehave with people let alone a die-hard fan's dad. I can understand the boozing and whoring by Ranbir-Anuskha duo at TOIFA. They are out of India for an event. They are loosening up and having fun but it shouldn't be at the cost of people who have waited hours to see them. These people are the reason they are in the industry after all. You lose the fan following and you're nowhere. I hope they take lessons from what happened to arrogant Rajesh Khanna and Govinda in their latter years. πŸ˜΅
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think this blog will soon go off air with Ranbir's PR threatening her to take it down so ppl take some screenshot and save it here. πŸ˜† For Future reference. Edited by .DejaVu - 11 years ago