What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Dear blogger...if u have to fake a rudiculous story...pls atleast make it realistic...i was laughing throughout...so childish...serious...bad try.. 🤢..not a fan of Ranbir offscreen but this is just stupid...pob some Ranushka fan trying hard... 🤢
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This girl is reliable, she been updated about TOIFA and meeting celebs on her twitter, she has no reason to lie. 

Ranbir is a manwh**e🤢, YUCK. Soo relieved Deepika didn't end up with him. Katrina must be really desperate to become the Kapoor bahu if she is doesn't care about all his philandering. Surprised he lashed out at the father, considering he's known to be well behaved with fans...but I guess he was high and drunk. Seriously W*F is wrong with Anushka..get a grip, girl.  

I feel really bad for this fan poor girl...😔
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i didnt get the anushka part ğŸ˜•
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
It is amazing what all people can choose to believe!

Sharukh is gay?Ash slept with Amitabh?..

Anyway this is serious problem for Ranbir..It must have spread like wildfire..I had already read it..it is out in the social media..damage is DONE1

People will believe only what they WANT to believe..like Rk's drug bust-we all remember dont we..this will come back to haunt Ranbir forever..especially during his lean phase.

I feel terrible for the fans who must be worried sick.

As for me what do I believe?I will Never Ever post anything remotely connected to Deepika & him.

Why would I take a  chance with my favorite's well being..

YJHD promotions will be hard..I don't think I can shake it off

I had copied this thinking that it may be removed..

TOIFA Week: part 2 

In my last post I said this entire week would be busy and crazy; and that was an understatement. I am actually so shocked and disgusted at the things that happened. It was so unexpected. 

So after the Musical Extravaganza my family and I booked two rooms at Pan Pacific Hotel in Vancouver where all the stars were staying. I just so happened to be on the same floor as Ranbir Kapoor. And anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE RANBIR KAPOOR. I think he is the best actor in all of Bollywood and he is so talented and he's just so gorgeous. I also thought he was probably very nice and kind' However I was wrong about that. 

I understand celebrities need privacy, but they also have to understand that it's because of the fans that they are where they are right now. If we don't watch their movies and support them and ask them for pictures then who are they? What is their identity? Of course there are some crazy fans but I'm definitely not ranting to condone their crazy. I'm ranting because I believe that famous people are truly misunderstood about the position they have in the public eye. 

There were literally 10 people standing on my floor for Ranbir Kapoor. They were speaking so loud and that was their fault. But my cousins and I wanted to see him too, but we didn't want to get in trouble so we decided to go down to the lobby. We met Anurag Basu (who by the way is creepy as f**k) and he told us that Ranbir is out driving around and what not, however another girl who was with Anurag told us after 3 hours of waiting in the lobby for him, that he was in his room and he was "really messed up" When we got back to our rooms, these three disgusting guys were standing outside one was just in his robe and they were friends with Ranbir. We were walking past their room and my dad told me he saw things he couldn't unsee. Apparently there were prostitutes up in that room and Ranbir was hella hammered. I actually started crying because the man who was on a pedestal in my heart was doing all this bullshit with these unclassy, trashy people. My heart was aching. 

Then I saw Anushka Sharma and I was f**king appalled. She looked so trashy. She was lying down in front of the elevator, apparently. Her hair was all wet, her dress was like coming off her shoulder. She looked like a hot mess. Literally when she saw my cousins and I she was like "Oh shit," and she booked it from there. I'm so disgusted. 

We went back downstairs and we came back at about 5 in the morning, I went to my other room to go change and my cousins went to their room. My dad was waiting for his friend in the hall. While I was leaving my room to go to my cousins I heard Ranbir Kapoor swearing and yelling. I knew it was him before I even saw his face. His face was just centimetres away from my fathers. He was yelling at my dad and he pushed him three times. I am so thankful my dad didn't say anything. My dad loved Ranbir Kapoor just as I did, but I knew it took him everything to not say anything back. I literally just stood there frozen and I couldn't say anything no one saw me and I just couldn't move. I'm there thinking "Holy f**king shit, Ranbir Kapoor is swearing at my dad and what the f**k happened? This can't be happening." 

I quickly ran into my cousins room and I'm practically screamed "HOLY SHIT, RANBIR KAPOOR IS YELLING AT MY DAD!" My aunt and cousin got up and went to go see, when Ranbir realized we were watching he quickly walked away. I was so choked. First the prostitution, drunkeness thing, then the swearing at my dad. And do you want to know why he was mad? Because his friend came out to tell my dad he couldn't wait near the elevator because Ranbir was coming out and my dad's like why should I leave? That's when Ranbir came to bitch out. Seriously these celebrities think they own shit, but you guys are in Canada. Understand that you don't own shit. I feel so crappy. I loved that man, I admired him so much. But I can't look at him the same way anymore. I literally felt so sick for the rest of the stay in the hotel. I can't stop crying every time I think of Ranbir. It feels like I broke up with an asshole boyfriend, I can't move on from. 

I can't believe some of the things I saw this weekend. Everything feels so surreal. I really regret staying at the hotel because I learned some horrible things about the stars I love and it really disturbs me. I can't watch a Ranbir Kapoor film the same way anymore. A lot of the stars were actually so fake. I was really pissed at how they were treating their fans. I still can't believe this. I mean how does one deal with the fact that the ones you admire are the ones who you've lost all respect for and they've lowered in your eyes? I still can't deal with this ache. Everything I felt about the Indian Cinema feels so fake now. I just can't believe this. 

Posted 2 hours ago, with 0 Notes 

Edited by you2 - 11 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Isn't Anu supposedly dating Arjun Kapoor? Yet she's getting laid by his friend ğŸ˜• Gosh these celebs are messed up.

Btw, the girl tweeted about being on the same floor as RK days before. What would she get from plotting to tell a lie from a week before? 
throughmyvains thumbnail
SERIOUSLY guys. THEY're human. RK is not superman, Anushka is not superwoman. They fart, they burp, they have sex, they get drunk, they eat, they might pick their own nose, RK doesn't brush his teeth before going to bed, so he is okay with his bad breath at night. and when they go to the toilette, they produce POOP, just like you and me, and not GOLD. They stay at a hotel, which is not public for everyone, so they don't have to care about media and they were abroad, so of course they'll have a weekend to remember.

Why would she lie and give out rumours about her most favorite actor? When it comes to our faves, we defend the shit outta them, and even get biased, so what's the point in lying? Would you believe her if she was a member on IF, who's sharing her experience? Yes, you would. So many members here told us about their meeting with XYZ stars, so what? She's just a normal fan of RK. and RK doesn't do the typical cinema that only appeals to YOUNGER girls, he does the kind of cinema that also appeals to a random dad. Her dad probably also stayed with them at the same hotel because he likes RK's work. Because you know, that doesn't make him a joke, it's what everyone does.

RK's fangirls seem to forget that he is not superman, he's human. He's a young and freaking successfull guy, he's got power. Why would he be any different than a random guy who does all that crap? Just because he's a star? comes from a respected family. He has an image to maintain, so of course he'll be different in public. Do you burp and fart in public? No. Just because he gave his bracelet to XY girl, doesn't mean he's innocent.

I've heard stories about my own fave, Rani, and even I believed them cuz she does seem to get rude sometimes.

And the other girl who tweeted that she saw them drunk and hooking up DOES NOT know this girl who blogged this. Or do you think that they just randomly met at the hotel and be like "Oh come on, let's give out rumours about RK and Anushka."

I'm out, bye.
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The problem is that  the whole thing looks disconnected especially the part where Ranbir supposedly yelled at the girl's dad and where she says there were apparently prostitutes in RK's room.Thats why  the whole thing looks fake and unbelievable to me. Plus the part about Anushka doesn't make any sense either.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
...I'm conflicted about this story. On one hand, if she's a great RK fan I don't understand why she would make up a story to tarnish his rep.

On the other hand, what she's saying sounds a little too much, especially the Anushka part...lying with her dress coming off near the elevator? She's a freaking celeb and not matter how drunk she was, I highly doubt she would be caught like that...besides don't these folks have managers or someone from their team who takes care of shit like this?

Quite a few folks on twitter said they saw Ranbir drunk out of his mind though so the yelling at dad bit is pretty possible.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
There was another girl on twitter saying Anushka was 'drunk as f**k' and she was hooking up with RK...and these two girls don't know each other. Simone Grewal from Vancouver radio tweeted about them 'dating' too. (I'm just writing what I've read, obv ppl can believe whatever they want.)
dhumps thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think d yellng part might be true. Dont know abt Anushka . Prostitute thing is yuck. Even as an RK fan one cant deny his casanova status
True or not RK's repo will be tarnished