Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 146

Page 1
Page   of 146
Page 2 Page 146

mukherjeebabe

mukherjeebabe

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Seriously, you guys need to read this. I am quite shocked, although I knew what a f**ked place Bollywood was but all the people saying that it's a dirty industry, was right. I believe the RK-Anushka rumours now... and I'm a Ranbir-Katrina fan! lol

This just disgusted me.

http://sonalijoshii.tumblr.com/post/47444347801/toifa-week-part-2

edit. btw, if this has been posted before, please delete this topic. There are so many topics here and I never know what to show and not, lol it's quite confusing.

Edited by -Maddy- - 09 April 2013 at 4:01pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Castle_Of_Glass-Swetha-don12MoodyFoodieIHeartDeepika.FullyFaltoo.khoslakadhoklatvdekha.monu_tanBullsEye777FrancobambogliFreshDaisyfriends_rockSiddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Franco

IF-Sizzlerz

Franco

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Just another day at the office for people in Bollywood

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

don12

lizman

lizman

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
That was a good read !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Franco

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Its a blog...if u choose to believe it...go ahead...I won't...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamSRK-BEBOzaara.khanForeverSHINeelove_struckScorpio_VelvetMeherbaanmittijalebiSam_dean4EvaSiddhi_Sunshine797FreshDaisyNeetu_UnleashedNishita123

Meherbaan

IF-Rockerz

Meherbaan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I don't believe this at all. The person is not credible in any way.

She is not telling the whole story she is just telling some portions.

Like she never told what her father did there and why did rk get angry etc.

At the end she says something like: "i am heart broken as if he was my boyfriend". This proves she is one of those immature girls who think a celebrity is their boyfriend/husband who they will marry and get children with and these actors can't work with others or have girl friends etc.

Such fans exists among many male fans. And I think it should stop.

Fans are fans. Celebrities have their own personal life.

Admire and respect your favorites etc. but don't go to that extent that you go and dream about you and your favorite getting married and children etc. that's just too much and stupid.

This girl is super conservative and she makes drinking seem like such a taboo also just because some did wear very revealing clothes then she tagged them s**ts.

Another thing is her father who seems like a joker to me. Like seriously he is acting like a little teenage girl, staying at a hotel to meet ranbir and desperately begging for an autograph Ermm 

Ranbir is super nice person. Some of my friends have met him several times in europe and the states and he has taken so many pictures with them, even given them his bracelet and sunglasses when they just told him they liked it and he talked with them asking them about what they do etc. and made them feel as if they were friends. 

At the end of day celebrities are also humans and can't be happy 24/7 and swearing etc. is quiet normal when you angry and stressed but I guess for this conservative girl it was too much. Better she just focus on some conservative values when she can't respect others freedom. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamzaara.khan.Farzi.ForeverSHINeelove_struckm4manjunav_batIndigoBluesSam_dean4EvaSiddhi_Kai.

mukherjeebabe

mukherjeebabe

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Its a blog...if u choose to believe it...go ahead...I won't...

We had so many people here posting how they met XY stars and they were rude to them... And we all believed them. So why not believe her? She is just another girl sharing her experience from that weekend. Why would she say such bad things about her OWN most favorite actor and bash him like that? You can clearly she, she is traumatized and even cried because she couldn't believe what she saw.

You said it yourself that this is a blog. If it was a report from the media, I would have been skeptical but this is so true. I believe it...

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

missymochiniasharma11lavish_04Pharma3Toshibesttanya12CleopatraaaEvilR.chiquita.Amara_BCastle_Of_GlassSridevilperfectlystillcrazy4fawadbramcote46Storybrookedon12KkkkkingKhanCutie_Priglitterspria4evermz.gigglezmonu_tanprc_fan1iria_luvsLindorgossipgurls-Kruti.S-TiyaliIHeartDeepika.MoodyFoodie-Nakshatra-khoslakadhoklaMiss CherieStar_girltvdekha.-Gaganjot-Chippeshwini-WhatSoEver-chocolover89friends_rockfire_gunmz.jessSiddhi_mysticgoryfilmsFranco.khoobsurat.LadyDabanggoblivious.DeathstrokeGundayVedanthasini009FreshDaisy-Eris-Cutiepie Raniwat_upMR.KooLtogepe30SalyankaRockChicGirlruky786ibelieveinpinkTony_StraK786

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
I don't believe the blog. It looks so fake.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamzaara.khanlove_struckMeherbaanSam_dean4Evablue-ice

Storybrooke

Goldie

Storybrooke

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Well it's a good thing I'm on IF then, following up on all this gossip and all. At least I don't feel surprised or shocked, just meh whatever

But ah poor thing (if it's true)...that's not what she had mind when she went to meet her stars

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_struckruky786ibelieveinpink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top