The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

8th April WU- Silent Fight!!

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Helloo everyone...here goes today's silent special epi update

Epi begins with JJ hitting the gong, RV takes off his jacket and wears the gloves, both RV and KD get ready looking at each other, JJ goes into fb of the farewell night where he wished RV-KD to be together, RV goes into fb of the farewell party when the mms is leaked, KD goes to fb of finding out RV putting extra moneyStern Smile

Both the boys prepare for the fight, RV begins hitting KD, they both keep hitting each otherOuch

While outside the dean's cabin Avi and Kiya along with the Dhakkan gang are standing, Kiya signals Avi to eavesdrop, Avi tries to hear through the door when the Chillar gang comes there, Kiya-Piddi and Omi-Avi have a tashan wala look look, Omi and Avi move towards each other when they stop seeing Sophia coming out of the dean's office, Sophia indicates them to leave and both the gangs leave from thereTongue

RanSh are still on fighting each other, RV hits KD who falls on top of the boxes, RV who is tired takes a break while KD sees the chance and gets up and hits him making him fall on the boxes at the other side of the room, JJ watches the two fight their strength out, KD indicates him to get up, RV tries to get up but falls, KD indicates him to come and fight, RV is about hit him a hard punch when he goes to fb of all the good times they had, he stops himselfStern Smile (OMG this scene was just soo Ah-mazingg, i luvd the way RV stops and goes to fb of those moments it was just soo touchingEmbarrassed)

They both start circling around each other looking at each other, they begin fighting again, outside Avantika tries to hear what is going on inside, she takes out a glass piece from her bag and puts it half inside through the door and sees RanSh fighting, she then recalls RV being taken to the classroom by Sophia and RV gets in and the door is shut, Avantika gets excited and leavesTongue

Back in the room, RV hits KD hard on the head, he hits him again making KD fall at JJ's feetOuch

In the dean's cabin, Sophia pours some drink in the glass and quickly takes it to the dean who drinks it in one gulpStern Smile

Back in the fight room, RV indicates KD to get up who tries to regain his energy and tries to get hold of the water bottle beside JJ but JJ picks it and opens it for himself to drink, KD looks towards RV in angerConfused

Panchi in another room looks through the old photos during their school times, she goes into fb crying remembering all those bad and good times they all shared and the present time where RV-KD have turned enemies, she moves towards the projector board and cries seeing the old photos of RV-KD and JJ during farewell nightDisapprove

In the fight room, KD takes off his gloves and gets up, RV also takes off the gloves and they both start fighting each other, JJ keeps watching them, they keep knocking each other down and indicating each other to come and fightSleepy

Kiya walks to and fro all tensed, Avi gets up from the stairs and stops her indicating to calm down and think, Avantika clashes with Avi as she runs to him and pulls him to come with her, everyone follows her, Chillar gang come down the staircase and watches them heading somewhere, Piddi indicates Omi to follow them, Omi summons everyone to follow the dhakkansTongue

Both KD-RV are bleeding and worn out as they fall on to the boxes hitting each otherOuch, they get themselves up  and keep looking at each other, they go into the fb of the farewell night where they all have a grp hug with JJDisapprove, both of them get dizzy and fall onto each other, KD rests his head on RV's shoulders and they both hold each others arms and try to get themselves up, JJ gets up looking at the twoStern Smile (OOMMGEEE this was another brilliantly enacted scene, i LOVE the way they go into fb of those good moments and then falling on to each other for support, damn both Fahad and Kunal have brilliantly acted out this sceneClapClap)

Outside the fight room, Avatika straightens a wire to open the lock of the door, the Chillar gang come there and try to open the other door of the room but in vain, Piddi indicates up the door and tries to make a jump to see through there but at the end he keeps hanging, Omi hits him and he comes downLOL

Omi indicates him to get on his back, he sits down and Piddi gets on his shoulders and he tries to peek inTongue

Avantika finally unlocks the door and sees the Chillar gang trying to peek in through the other door, she indicates Avi and others to get in and moves towards the Chillar gang whom Avi and others haven't noticed yetTongue

Piddi is trying to see what's going inside when Avantika comes there and pokes him with the wire in her hand, he gets irritated and moves it away, she keeps on poking him, Omi suddenly notices Avantika and Piddi turns to see her and gets scared, Omi drops Piddi suddenly, Avantika moves towards the door and shows them the wire to open the door, Omi and others watch herTongueLOL (OMG hehe i see Omi getting impressed with AvantikaWinkLOL cant wait to see more scenes on themEmbarrassed)

Avi and Kiya and the others hear the sound of beating from outside and wonder what's going on, Avantika finally opens the door, Piddi tries to hold the wire but Avantika slaps him and signals him to the door and moves aside, Piddi indicates to Omi 'she's crazy'LOL

Dhakkans and Chillars come in and see KD-RV totally worn out holding each other, they both go into flashback of the 'mms leak' and 'adding extra money', they think about the fight they had during the farewell party and during the freshers talent show, KD-RV push away each other, JJ watches them tensedStern Smile

Dhakkans move behind RV and Chillars move behind KD, Avantika watches them from the door, KD-RV have a tashan look look and they start hitting each other again, Piddi becomes worried, JJ hurt starts hitting the gong  going in to fb of farewell night, he keeps hitting it to stop the fight but KD-RV still goes on hitting each other until they give each other a final hit and fall down flat on the groundOuch

Precap: Omi and Avi make a move towards RV-KD lying down when JJ stops the two and moves them away, JJ looks towards KiyaStern Smile

Sorry if any mistakes...EnjoyEmbarrassed

Edited by sweetshine - 09 April 2013 at 6:23am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subparas99Anikz003tenzingchodenPrincessDahutams.ObseSSeDsups2222springkissedsweetz1204Adry-Khush-basket_101prateek.007Fahadkrazywish.effervescent.snowflake.-Araina--Swetha-

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
awesome WU Farah!!
do come u know whr Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Fahadkrazywish IF-Sizzlerz
Fahadkrazywish
Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Farah thankx for the update Embarrassed
Actually I forgot about Omi n Avantika scene..
By God there was something different WinkEmbarrassedLOL

sweetshine

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
^ Thanks for the WU dear ! Hug
So happy to see JJ back ... Day Dreaming

sweetshine

prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Amazing WU...so i enjoyed this silent episode..
Thanx for giving this...

sweetshine

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
 thnku soo much guysEmbarrassedhehe and ur welcumBig smile
@Rads hehe yup just done thereEmbarrassed
@Mehu hahaha yeah i knw i was actually waiting to see their scene ever since the start hahaha finally cv's give somethingTongueLOL, now bass waiting for Rukmini ki entry and her scenes with everyone especially AviLOL hahaha cv's tou jaise usse bhool hi gayeShockedROFL 
@Swetha i knw finally JJ is back to tighten up these screwsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fahadkrazywish-Swetha-

Fahadkrazywish IF-Sizzlerz
Fahadkrazywish
Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

@Mehu hahaha yeah i knw i was actually waiting to see their scene ever since the start hahaha finally cv's give somethingTongueLOL, now bass waiting for Rukmini ki entry and her scenes with everyone especially AviLOL hahaha cv's tou jaise usse bhool hi gayeShockedROFL 

Yeah Farah Rukmini ki to mouh dikhai bhi CVs ne thek tarah nahi karwayi abhi tak LOLLOL
But waiting to see her with Avi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
But today again Omi steal my heart with his smile for Avantika EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sweetshine

tenzingchoden Senior Member
tenzingchoden
tenzingchoden

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
i liked the write up as well as the epi was jj signalling kiya to help them if yes than hope panchi and kiya help their prespective buddy

sweetshine

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top