Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

The boys gang scene was hilarious! (Page 3)

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by tanha29

Originally posted by sreeja_rox

and u forgot to include the seeti part!!!LOL

About the car thing...cv's might be becoming kanjoos giving the same car to everyone!!!!ROFL
@Bold ROFL
even in bff once they used Swayam ke ghar ke bahar ka for Sanju ke ghar ka outside part!!
Also if you notice in the last episode, Rey went to westwood college! The same college where BFFs go.. kanjoos cvs. LOL
ya i know that BB match happened in BFF ka set...!!!!! but didnt know abt the Sanju bit...not a follower of BFF!!!

Oh yes the cv's are very kanjoos...it is even evident from Taani's wadrobe...they never give her new clothes to wear onlyOuch
ROFL

they give her the same clothes in different colours,..they can spend the same money in designing diiferent clothes for her...kuch diff dedo ussey bhaiShockedWacko
i don't know why do the cv's do all this????fans have been requesting this since months!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

and u forgot to include the seeti part!!!LOL

About the car thing...cv's might be becoming kanjoos giving the same car to everyone!!!!ROFL
@Bold ROFL
even in bff once they used Swayam ke ghar ke bahar ka for Sanju ke ghar ka outside part!!
Also if you notice in the last episode, Rey went to westwood college! The same college where BFFs go.. kanjoos cvs. LOL
ya i know that BB match happened in BFF ka set...!!!!! but didnt know abt the Sanju bit...not a follower of BFF!!!

Oh yes the cv's are very kanjoos...it is even evident from Taani's wadrobe...they never give her new clothes to wear onlyOuch
ROFL

they give her the same clothes in different colours,..they can spend the same money in designing diiferent clothes for her...kuch diff dedo ussey bhaiShockedWacko
i don't know why do the cv's do all this????fans have been requesting this since months!!!!!!
They should change her attire. It's so dull and boring. Angry

sreeja_rox

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sreeja_rox]and u forgot to include the seeti part!!!LOL

@Bold ROFL

ROFL

Actually , I like her styling..its casual but the to see the same dresses in different colours makes it hell-annoying..she needs a good wardrobe..Angry

sreeja_rox

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged

This was the only bit which I actually liked today. Hehe.. They were hilarious... Embarrassed
Firstly, did anyone notice, Vicky made a heart and inside it he wrote Amar and Rinni. Aww.. Heart
For a moment I thought that they are a couple. Shocked But they weren't.LOL
Secondly, Neha was ADORABLE when she got jealous on seeing vicky agree to aashi's point. :D 
Thirdly, Amar was so sweet when he said that "uske paas pahuch jaayega birthday ka balloon leke." 
And the whole boy gang scene cracked me up. Big smile They were literally amusing especially Vicky. He made me go rofl. LOL
P.S Why did the musicians come in that huge car? Sharon has the same car na? LOL

after a very long time...
i was laughing like hell...
loved the boy's gang scene...  SmileSmileSmile
sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged

@Bold ROFL

ROFL

Actually , I like her styling..its casual but the to see the same dresses in different colours makes it hell-annoying..she needs a good wardrobe..Angry
cv's sunte kaha hai humeConfused
...Tansy... IF-Rockerz
...Tansy...
...Tansy...

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hope u don't mind intruding in between LOL
Actually CV's are super kanjoos...If u ever saw EHMMBH ,they giv Rey ka green n pink shirt to one hero n Rey's car to the other one LOL

Ok coming to the post the epi was too hilarious n my Rey was the cutest :* :)

Legilimens.

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

@Bold ROFL

ROFL

Sorry somehow I don't like it.. I mean look at her man, she was wearing rainbow harems one day. I thought uske dresses ghar pe ache hote hai.. Confused
swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

@Bold ROFL

ROFL

Sorry somehow I don't like it.. I mean look at her man, she was wearing rainbow harems one day. I thought uske dresses ghar pe ache hote hai.. Confused

ya those were badOuch

Edited by swaronswaron - 08 April 2013 at 10:51pm

Legilimens.

Go to top