Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

how to increase our forums activities?? (Page 2)

Poll Question: how to increase our forums activities??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [52.38%]
3 [14.29%]
1 [4.76%]
4 [19.05%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [9.52%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I am moved by your concern for the show dearie. Hope QH tops and AsYa become a rage(they are already popular)!
I have one suggestion- I feel this forum needs to know each other well, because there is not much connectivity between all the members that's why most of our ATs don't move fast and posts don't get discussion kind of replies. I guess it's better people PM the newbeis and groupbeis whenever a post is made and ask them to atleast write 'tfs' as a reply, soon it will become habit and slowly people will get to know each other! Once there is connectivity between the members, they start interacting in ATs, games and quizzes! It will automatically increase forum activity!
I have seen a lot of posts not getting any replies and likes! 
Also along with the lead actors there should be posts made on side characters also, you can discuss anything, whatever you like! Make a post on Razia, Ayaan-Humaira love story, Nikhat, Najma etc.
There are people like me who are really busy(I am sorry about it) but still I do spend sometime on forum! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.BainGan.

shank201 IF-Dazzler
shank201
shank201

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
hey we can do one thing more that we can discuss about our fav scenes of asya ...
Example... if i will give my fav topic (fav scene) then others will discuss about that ...everybody has different pont of view for that scene... and we can create at least 3 pages on only one topic... common ...most of us are girls and chatterbox too...it will increase our forum activity guys and as well as we can become more good friends through this.
and we have lots of topics to discuss..LOL

_Mickey_

shank201 IF-Dazzler
shank201
shank201

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavnahm

I am moved by your concern for the show dearie. Hope QH tops and AsYa become a rage(they are already popular)!
I have one suggestion- I feel this forum needs to know each other well, because there is not much connectivity between all the members that's why most of our ATs don't move fast and posts don't get discussion kind of replies. I guess it's better people PM the newbeis and groupbeis whenever a post is made and ask them to atleast write 'tfs' as a reply, soon it will become habit and slowly people will get to know each other! Once there is connectivity between the members, they start interacting in ATs, games and quizzes! It will automatically increase forum activity!
Also along with the lead actors there should be posts made on side characters also, you can discuss anything, whatever you like! Make a post on Razia, Ayaan-Humaira love story, Nikhat, Najma etc.
There are people like me who are really busy(I am sorry about it) but still I do spend sometime on forum! 

agree dear...we can be good friends then...
i dont know anyone in the forumCry...
and sorry i think our suggestions are bhai- bahan of each otherLOL

Edited by shank201 - 08 April 2013 at 9:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyo_Mickey_

kajenvirman Senior Member
kajenvirman
kajenvirman

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Do_i_know_u

LOL.. We should have a official QH t-shirt contest!

this is actually a really good idea!Wink

_TheWhitePele_

_Mickey_ IF-Stunnerz
_Mickey_
_Mickey_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavnahm

I have one suggestion- I feel this forum needs to know each other well, because there is not much connectivity between all the members that's why most of our ATs don't move fast and posts don't get discussion kind of replies. I guess it's better people PM the newbeis and groupbeis whenever a post is made and ask them to atleast write 'tfs' as a reply, soon it will become habit and slowly people will get to know each other! Once there is connectivity between the members, they start interacting in ATs, games andquizzes! It will automatically increase forum activity!

gr8 point

Go to top