26-12

Which scene would u like 4 RashDeep?Vote now

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all RashDeep fanz here,now its tym we should put our views abt what we would love to see between them:
Vote now:

1) RashDeep going for shopping 2gether for their marriage ceremony
2) RashDeep discussing abt their new home after marriage
3) Randeep selecting bangles for rashmi.
4) RashDeep stranded in a rainy night.

Guys u can add ur own too.😊
Edited by Randeepfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FieryPhoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I would love to see all the scenes mentioned here. But if you would want me to select, I would select the last one. ðŸ˜³

The scene I would love to see the most would be there first night together after marriage. *blush, blush*

Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: AlwaysLife19

I would love to see all the scenes mentioned here. But if you would want me to select, I would select the last one. ðŸ˜³

The scene I would love to see the most would be there first night together after marriage. *blush, blush*

😆Tum toh pura climax pe agaye...😆

imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I wil lv bangles nd rain scenes.and also want a romantic nd cute touchy moment where they wil share al their feelings,prbs nd doubts.
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshisoma

I wil lv bangles nd rain scenes.and also want a romantic nd cute touchy moment where they wil share al their feelings,prbs nd doubts.

I knw.Well rashmi telling abt swami is a thing we all want.
DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
all of the four choices ...infact i like to see a very possessive Randeep ..some passionate romance scene like a rain sequence with beautiful song n romance ...no 4 from ur selection x
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: DEE2803

all of the four choices ...infact i like to see a very possessive Randeep ..some passionate romance scene like a rain sequence with beautiful song n romance ...no 4 from ur selection x

I knw.Most of d ppl will vote for d last one.
Yeah dere can be a passionate n intense scene between dem.
I loved the "Jee Le Zaraa'" on dem.It was just superb.Now if at all we can get a rain one it will be great.
imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Realy Jee Le Zaraa was just supeb.i lvd that much.that was a perfct match.hope to watch lk ths again
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshisoma

Realy Jee Le Zaraa was just supeb.i lvd that much.that was a perfct match.hope to watch lk ths again

What abt the rain song frm Fanna staring amir khan n kajol?
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think I can use ANY scene with them!  It seems ages since they showed them together in non formal way.  The truth is when they are together in the same room and just looking at each other, they bring magic!  So all the scenes mentioned and more.  I mean they rock even when they don't say a thing but just look at each other and communicate with their eyes!

They both have wonderful expressive eyes and smiles.  We are misssssing them!