Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon fans have reached saturation point now. :/ (Page 5)

MrsChandlerBing IF-Rockerz
MrsChandlerBing
MrsChandlerBing

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hoppy

Originally posted by swaron_pk

Originally posted by tanha29

Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

I thnk we shld all asked this questionto cv r swaron when ny f u visit on swaron anniversary...i hope u guys had asked same question to b asked to swaron nd palki

Hope for finding answers Shockedi don't think we would get one

What answers? Don't you know that she isn't answerable to us??? Palak, accept the truth, she won't answer to us...
BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE ONE!
Think, think. kaise bolegi that she's keen to destroy ss even though it's her story??

THINK !! From 2 yrs I'm thinking only .. I don't think she is keen to destroy SS bcoz she has already begun to destroy ,cant u see INTENSITY missing in them Ouch

I agree to you. The intensity is missing, because VruShan enact the friends wala SwaRon. Agar passionate in love wala SwaRon ke scenes and story dikhayi then the intensity will bedefinitelyseen. But pehla woh dikhana toh chahiye na Palki neAngryAngryAngry

Vrushan seems like ek main aur ek tu couple but we want see SWARON - MIND IT swaron with INTENSITY

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AninditaSwaRonLegilimens.

AninditaSwaRon Senior Member
AninditaSwaRon
AninditaSwaRon

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AninditaTanHa

I dont understand what problem they have to show SwaRon together.
I mean the story which was started two years back is stuck at God alone knows which point. So much has happened between them and in spite of that, they are so damn casual??

Matlab yearning bhi nahi hai saath mein honeki???
WTH????

Why can't they show Sharon making an attempt to be in his life? Doesn't she crave to be with Swayam forever?????

And upar se yeh full filler episode, its so irritating!!!

WHEN WILL SWARON  BE  TOGETHER ?? When will we get to see some romantic moments???
Agreed.. They are pissing me off.. I don't understand..two years ho gaye hai. ek love story bani aur toot gayi, dusri love story bani, unka break up ho gaya, and third and the newest love story bani and it's fine now. EVEN THEN, SWARON STUCK AT THE SAME PLACE. We love such an amazing couple who are moving slower than the tortoise. 

Is it so hard and difficult to show SwaRon like a couple in love, kabse demand kar rahe hai humOuchCry

Demand karna hi chodh de. Ab to thak chuke hai demand kar kar ke .. Cvs wohi karenge jo unko karna haiAngry

I am so close to quit this bloody show!!!!!

seriously I have stopped thinking ..  They will give us what ever they want They won't listen to us
so y even wasting our energy running behind them for a simple ansOuchAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
i have no expectationsDeadAngry
im done

Legilimens.

-AD- IF-Stunnerz
-AD-
-AD-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

I thnk we shld all asked this questionto cv r swaron when ny f u visit on swaron anniversary...i hope u guys had asked same question to b asked to swaron nd palki

Hope for finding answers Shockedi don't think we would get one

What answers? Don't you know that she isn't answerable to us??? Palak, accept the truth, she won't answer to us...
BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE ONE!
Think, think. kaise bolegi that she's keen to destroy ss even though it's her story??

THINK !! From 2 yrs I'm thinking only .. I don't think she is keen to destroy SS bcoz she has already begun to destroy ,cant u see INTENSITY missing in them Ouch

I agree to you. The intensity is missing, because VruShan enact the friends wala SwaRon. Agar passionate in love wala SwaRon ke scenes and story dikhayi then the intensity will be definitely seen. But pehla woh dikhana toh chahiye na Palki neAngryAngryAngry

I Agree...Intensity and passion is missing Angry

Legilimens.MrsChandlerBing

AninditaSwaRon Senior Member
AninditaSwaRon
AninditaSwaRon

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

i have no expectationsDeadAngry
im done

yep It hurts jab jo expect karte hai milta nahi hai so better not to expect anything Dead

Legilimens.

-.Spark.- IF-Dazzler
-.Spark.-
-.Spark.-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
i was really bored throughout the whole episode today. well i won deny that i liked that scene with the stars and yes, sharon saying that she is going for swayam but yes the way she covered it up, that was greta! but yes, the part considering thank you for understanding, omg CVs , they srsly hv short term memory loss. we have seen this numerous times chahe wo taani shvam fiasco tha ya kuch aur, she has always cared for him, please give us something new. and i am seriosuly pissed off with this friendly swaron, for gods sake swaron is a love story, and not a story revolving 2 friends. i but bolke fayda kya, Cvs barra sunenge. and too be honest, i didnt even like the boys scene. i mean i started watching and after a minute i got so bored, i amost forwarded the whole part. so jitna dekha, utna toh accha nahin laga.
and yes mihinka, i have done some awesum pairing. bharat and sharon LOL, nt even thought even in my wildest dreams, but keeping CVs in mind i wouldnt be suprised if they even end up showing them as a couple LOL

AninditaSwaRonLegilimens.

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by muskurana

Friendliness can work for a certain period,cuteness also for a certain period.We here are watching SwaRon for the passionate,romantic colour it has to it and not for some random friendly story.
High time they build the road to the confession 
Those sweetness filled episodes se I'll get diabetic once. Confused
This is getting on my nerves now. Sleepy

Its already gotten on my nerves.

Legilimens.

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I reached that point long back, and now a days m not at all excited to watch D3!!! 

That excitement which was there 2 months back is fading Unhappy

Legilimens.

Go to top