Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon fans have reached saturation point now. :/ (Page 4)

Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanha29

Originally posted by Hoppy

I dont understand what problem they have to show SwaRon together.
I mean the story which was started two years back is stuck at God alone knows which point. So much has happened between them and in spite of that, they are so damn casual??

Matlab yearning bhi nahi hai saath mein honeki???
WTH????

Why can't they show Sharon making an attempt to be in his life? Doesn't she crave to be with Swayam forever?????

And upar se yeh full filler episode, its so irritating!!!

WHEN WILL SWARON  BE  TOGETHER ?? When will we get to see some romantic moments???
Agreed.. They are pissing me off.. I don't understand..two years ho gaye hai. ek love story bani aur toot gayi, dusri love story bani, unka break up ho gaya, and third and the newest love story bani and it's fine now. EVEN THEN, SWARON STUCK AT THE SAME PLACE. We love such an amazing couple who are moving slower than the tortoise. 

Is it so hard and difficult to show SwaRon like a couple in love, kabse demand kar rahe hai humOuchCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AninditaSwaRonLegilimens.

AninditaSwaRon Senior Member
AninditaSwaRon
AninditaSwaRon

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AninditaTanHa

Agree with the fact they are chewing the story very muchConfusedConfused
Pata nahi kab SwaRon ko as a couple dekhne milega
Too much is an understatement. They HAVE destroyed it completely. I am devastated. Confused

Agreed!!! These giggling sessions are ok !! But why the hell they are not giving us a confession at least they should show sharon's POV ..Two years now..Ouch I have lost all the hopes .. N I am not at all hoping now a days .. I am loosing my interest and patience too ..
SwaRon as a couple chahie AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
jiske lie episode dekhti hu wohi nahi mila to fayda kya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

AninditaSwaRon Senior Member
AninditaSwaRon
AninditaSwaRon

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged

I mean the story which was started two years back is stuck at God alone knows which point. So much has happened between them and in spite of that, they are so damn casual??

WTH????

Why can't they show Sharon making an attempt to be in his life? Doesn't she crave to be with Swayam forever?????

WHEN WILL SWARON  BE  TOGETHER ?? When will we get to see some romantic moments???
Agreed.. They are pissing me off.. I don't understand..two years ho gaye hai. ek love story bani aur toot gayi, dusri love story bani, unka break up ho gaya, and third and the newest love story bani and it's fine now. EVEN THEN, SWARON STUCK AT THE SAME PLACE. We love such an amazing couple who are moving slower than the tortoise. 

Is it so hard and difficult to show SwaRon like a couple in love, kabse demand kar rahe hai humOuchCry

Demand karna hi chodh de. Ab to thak chuke hai demand kar kar ke .. Cvs wohi karenge jo unko karna haiAngry

Pooja-JLegilimens.

MrsChandlerBing IF-Rockerz
MrsChandlerBing
MrsChandlerBing

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

I thnk we shld all asked this questionto cv r swaron when ny f u visit on swaron anniversary...i hope u guys had asked same question to b asked to swaron nd palki

Hope for finding answers Shockedi don't think we would get one

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron_pk

I thnk we shld all asked this questionto cv r swaron when ny f u visit on swaron anniversary...i hope u guys had asked same question to b asked to swaron nd palki

What answers? Don't you know that she isn't answerable to us??? Palak, accept the truth, she won't answer to us...
BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE ONE!
Think, think. kaise bolegi that she's keen to destroy ss even though it's her story??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsChandlerBing

Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AninditaTanHa

WTH????

Demand karna hi chodh de. Ab to thak chuke hai demand kar kar ke .. Cvs wohi karenge jo unko karna haiAngry

I am so close to quit this bloody show!!!!!

MrsChandlerBing IF-Rockerz
MrsChandlerBing
MrsChandlerBing

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged

What answers? Don't you know that she isn't answerable to us??? Palak, accept the truth, she won't answer to us...
Think, think. kaise bolegi that she's keen to destroy ss even though it's her story??

THINK !! From 2 yrs I'm thinking only .. I don't think she is keen to destroy SS bcoz she has already begun to destroy ,cant u see INTENSITY missing in them Ouch

Pooja-JLegilimens.

Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

THINK !! From 2 yrs I'm thinking only .. I don't think she is keen to destroy SS bcoz she has already begun to destroy ,cant u see INTENSITY missing in them Ouch

I agree to you. The intensity is missing, because VruShan enact the friends wala SwaRon. Agar passionate in love wala SwaRon ke scenes and story dikhayi then the intensity will be definitely seen. But pehla woh dikhana toh chahiye na Palki neAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.MrsChandlerBing-AD-

Go to top