Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sharon smiling nd giving tips to Aashi ws d lst thng I wntd to c.. CVs she's Sharon RaiPrakash... Plss stop mkin her some sacrificing devi..
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U spoke my mind today! I simply hated d first SwaRon scene of todayz epi! I realy dnt hv ne freakin idea y CVs r trying to ruin SwaRon wid dis xtra cute scenes nd all nd sharon is so not sharon nemore! I want some proper movement in d story nd nt d same thngs again and again!
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

I reached that point long back, and now a days m not at all excited to watch D3!!! 

That excitement which was there 2 months back is fading 😔

True, jab Sharon aayi thi, we were expecting her to complete her "I think I..." wala statement. Woh toh cvs have forgotten and they come up with a Sharon monologue where she's saying that she can never love him.
Fickle minded.
Legilimens. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

Sharon smiling nd giving tips to Aashi ws d lst thng I wntd to c.. CVs she's Sharon RaiPrakash... Plss stop mkin her some sacrificing devi..

Idk why they are butchering her character like this. She wasn't this devi earlier. Temple mein jaake character change ho gaya kya uska??
Legilimens. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyasi28

U spoke my mind today! I simply hated d first SwaRon scene of todayz epi! I realy dnt hv ne freakin idea y CVs r trying to ruin SwaRon wid dis xtra cute scenes nd all nd sharon is so not sharon nemore! I want some proper movement in d story nd nt d same thngs again and again!

I am seriously fed up of these ultra sweet scenes. I prefer to see the cold war between them. ðŸ˜•
I wanna keep more expectations and even i want their story to pick up a pace!
venusrockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
from how long r v waiting for confession...😭 ...dont d directors understand tat its high time...i mean lyk seriously dont they know or r they acting as if they dont care...i think d thing is cvs hav made d swaron story very intense passionate as well as complicated that now they dont even know how to clear up this mess...cvs know very clearly tat v want an intense confession not some simple i love u..luv u 22 confession...am still relieving on shantanus words ...he said in his bday iv tat thoda wait acha hai but yeh kuch zyada hi thoda ho gaya...i dont think any other couple in hindi serials had to wait for 2 years to becum couple....i guess v swaron fans r way too passionate abt swaron nd tats y v have to face ol dis...😭...losing ol hopes...i think now to shut our mouth they vl giv silly confession...i really want a very gud confession coz  v ol hav waited for soo long nd as i always say v deserve it...
jolly.d3f thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aab to Swaron ko ek kar do...dying to see their love story...😭