Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

ZGH is different from the Novel (spoiler) (Page 4)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
slap Shocked

i don't mind misunderstandings. 
but zero tolerance for physical abuse. really its not entertaining. 

I hope they don't show this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_gupta.Iconoclast.Dimdim.

shivani_gupta Goldie
shivani_gupta
shivani_gupta

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Raindrops-..

Originally posted by shai95

In the novel they also show that even before this misunderstanding Zaroon burns Kashaf's dress just because she doesn't agree to wear the colour he chooses her ...so Zaroon is still going to show the real him before everything gets sorted

WHATTT !!!! He burns her dress ??? Oh no ! This man !!! Now i'm really scared , i hope the makers don't show all this otherwise the respect Zaroon attained after so much trouble would be lost forever . Btw thanks for telling this , i really wasn't aware of this . So u've read the full novel ?
Well Yes but then they have changed a lot of things from the novel...even the slap scene was changed from the library and yes Zaroon acts really weird after their honeymoon period is over but he genuinely wasn't so bad but in anger he gets really weird sometimes and apologises quickly too 
besides there are only 4-5 episodes left now so its not going to be a long misunderstanding like humsafar but they are bound to have fights since they are so different 
Zaroon cannot just magically change over these years, he has shortcomings which will show up and he needs to sort that 
sry to interrupt bt couldn't resist...ye sab padh kar...so zaroon will eventually turn out to be a typical male chauvanist( as per asmara's comment)...i knw he is nt dt bad as he just wnts a happy married lyf n a family which his parents didn't hv...coz his mother always gave imp to her professional lyf...it will tk tym 2 both of dem to adjust coz bth had troubled family experience in dere own ways...
Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
^^ Not really maybe he is just impulsive and can get angry quickly and it was just like two three incident then a small misunderstanding but Zaroon is not like Asher...he realises his mistake pretty quickly once his anger cools down and then he makes the effort of making up for his bad behaviour
Like I said Zaroon cannot completely change magically so a few incidents may happen but he'll realize soon that he was wrong and he can't live without Kashaf 
In the novel misunderstanding lasted for just few days 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_gupta

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

slap Shocked

Yes slap 
In the novel he slapped her in the library scene and one after marriage when they had a fight but they have changed this in the drama so you don't need to worry 
They don't want to show physical violence like Sanam Saeed had also said in the hum morning show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_guptaDimdim.Filza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

slap Shocked

Yes slap 
In the novel he slapped her in the library scene and one after marriage when they had a fight but they have changed this in the drama so you don't need to worry 
They don't want to show physical violence like Sanam Saeed had also said in the hum morning show

2 slaps in the novel?!Shocked i'm never reading it. 
i hope hope they skip this second slap too in the drama. Otherwise it will be really difficult for me to forgive Zaroon.. for the slap.. if that happens.

Raindrops.

shivani_gupta Goldie
shivani_gupta
shivani_gupta

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Smile

^^ Not really maybe he is just impulsive and can get angry quickly and it was just like two three incident then a small misunderstanding but Zaroon is not like Asher...he realises his mistake pretty quickly once his anger cools down and then he makes the effort of making up for his bad behaviour
Like I said Zaroon cannot completely change magically so a few incidents may happen but he'll realize soon that he was wrong and he can't live without Kashaf 
In the novel misunderstanding lasted for just few days 
thnk god...he realises his mistakes soon...pheww...itni tension ho gayi thi...thnx dear

Raindrops.

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I think Zaroon played amazingly well by Fawad Khan and Kashaf are so real. Their characters are well etched...one can relate to them. Kashaf / her ego/ her insecurities beautifully portrayed.

Like most on the forum. I an totally against any kind of physical abuse. Waiting to see how the drama unfolds...

Edited by Mithuu - 12 April 2013 at 1:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raiinie2Raindrops.

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

slap Shocked

Yes slap 

2 slaps in the novel?!Shocked i'm never reading it. 
i hope hope they skip this second slap too in the drama. Otherwise it will be really difficult for me to forgive Zaroon.. for the slap.. if that happens.
See this novel was written more than 10 years ago so society has changed a lot since then besides in novel they show certain things just to make you angry on a character ...like to show him real bad 
To be honest Zaroon in this drama is way better than in novel and Kashaf is slightly more bitter LOL
I have said it before the show is better than the novel because Umera has completely adapted it with current time and made a lot of changes just the basics are same 
This was Umera's first novel and was her weakest writing...all her other novels are a masterpiece and I don't think anyone can really do justice to these on-screen 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k...Maham...

Go to top