Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

ZGH is different from the Novel (spoiler) (Page 3)

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Iconoclast-

I think the rift will be because of Osama. He already texted Zaroon 'to live in hell'. He'll probably text something regarding his marriage proposal to Kashaf to cause misunderstanding or they might accidental meet that Zaroon will misunderstand. 

Nooo Usama was not the one who sent that text. Asmara sent it. The name on the text said Asmara Tariq.

Usama is too nice of a guy to say something like that. I think Zaroon will get jealous of Usama due to his own insecurities and because Usama and Kashaf had stayed friends after university and stayed in touch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_gupta.Iconoclast.Sanju_

.Iconoclast. IF-Dazzler
.Iconoclast.
.Iconoclast.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Originally posted by -Iconoclast-

I think the rift will be because of Osama. He already texted Zaroon 'to live in hell'. He'll probably text something regarding his marriage proposal to Kashaf to cause misunderstanding or they might accidental meet that Zaroon will misunderstand. 

Nooo Usama was not the one who sent that text. Asmara sent it. The name on the text said Asmara Tariq.

Usama is too nice of a guy to say something like that. I think Zaroon will get jealous of Usama due to his own insecurities and because Usama and Kashaf had stayed friends after university and stayed in touch.

Shucks!

I don't know why but I thought it was Osama. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_guptacanuck-umz

shai95 Senior Member
shai95
shai95

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Well if we go according to the book which says that Zaroon won't trust Kashaf and all then how would ZGH be different from Humsafar ? It will mean that both the stories are eventually the same . Which is definitely not the case . Zaroon is ofcourse different from Asher where Kashaf is definitely way different from Khirad . I'm not criticizing anyone , but its just that if both the stories were different but the end is somewhat same then it would mean that the characters are all same which is defrinitely not true . If we keep the novel aside and only think about the programme then may be we can uderstand the makers' need to make these 2 serials different .
Moreover , i think that the misunderstanding would be because of Asmara . In the title track too , there is a scene where Asmara is sitting on a chair (crying) and Zaroon is staring at her (a little bit disturbed) . And also , Kashaf is a character which cannot trust a person easily especially men (considering her past experiences with her father) . So i think it would be Kashaf who would misunderstand Zaroon and not the other way round . Anyways , only time will tell what happens next .
Till then , lets keep calm and watch ZGH !

shivani_guptacanuck-umz

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Well the misunderstanding wasn't as big as in Humsafar and Zaroon realised his mistakes pretty quickly ...Although he acted weird in the novel but it's quiet obvious why Zaroon actually married Kashaf was because of her character...so any spot on her character is bound to bring that ugly side of Zaroon that we saw the streaks of in initial episodes 

shivani_guptacanuck-umz

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
In the novel they also show that even before this misunderstanding Zaroon burns Kashaf's dress just because she doesn't agree to wear the colour he chooses her ...so Zaroon is still going to show the real him before everything gets sorted 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz

shai95 Senior Member
shai95
shai95

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Raindrops-..

In the novel they also show that even before this misunderstanding Zaroon burns Kashaf's dress just because she doesn't agree to wear the colour he chooses her ...so Zaroon is still going to show the real him before everything gets sorted

WHATTT !!!! He burns her dress ??? Oh no ! This man !!! Now i'm really scared , i hope the makers don't show all this otherwise the respect Zaroon attained after so much trouble would be lost forever . Btw thanks for telling this , i really wasn't aware of this . So u've read the full novel ?

shivani_guptacanuck-umz

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shai95

Originally posted by ..-Raindrops-..

WHATTT !!!! He burns her dress ??? Oh no ! This man !!! Now i'm really scared , i hope the makers don't show all this otherwise the respect Zaroon attained after so much trouble would be lost forever . Btw thanks for telling this , i really wasn't aware of this . So u've read the full novel ?
Well Yes but then they have changed a lot of things from the novel...even the slap scene was changed from the library and yes Zaroon acts really weird after their honeymoon period is over but he genuinely wasn't so bad but in anger he gets really weird sometimes and apologises quickly too 
besides there are only 4-5 episodes left now so its not going to be a long misunderstanding like humsafar but they are bound to have fights since they are so different 
Zaroon cannot just magically change over these years, he has shortcomings which will show up and he needs to sort that 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kshivani_guptacanuck-umz

shai95 Senior Member
shai95
shai95

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
^^ well u're right there , a person can't change overnight .
4-5 episodes left ? Oh no !!!! Aaj aap mujhe ek ke baad ek jhatke kyun de rahi hai ? Lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz

Go to top