The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

When Everything goes Silent-8/4 (Page 4)

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Rads Awsum analysisEmbarrassedHug
hehe soo agree it wasnt so great but not so bad either heheEmbarrassed
its a nice fresh concept cv's tried but yeah they cud have made it betterTongue
the too much of fighting seq was kind of the turn off otherwise it was really good
the acting and the expressions everyone gave was brilliantClap
i loved some of the fight sequences especially where both went into fbEmbarrassed
And when they both fall into each other for support OMG that was such an Ah-mazing sceneClap
and i luvd the way they push away each other remembering the sour times, gosh the fb effects were brilliantly doneStar
I luvd Panchi's fb too, she was depressed with all the fights around and remmebering the good old days especially the way she looked at RanSh friendship omg that was really touchingEmbarrassed
the fb actually added a lot of emotions which was a great idea since the epi was without dialoguesEmbarrassed
and damn the way JJ gave that painful expression when RanSh started fighting again at the end and the way he hit the gong continuously to stop the fight i luvd that scene, it just portrayed his dissapointment, the painful realisation that one trick wouldnt settle the dust down, there is just too much fire and angst btw the twoDisapprove
i lykd the funny scenes hehe Avantika opening the door for the dhakkans and chillars, haha its a treat to watch Avantika-Piddi scenesLOL, two pranksters together, and yayy we even got first scene of Omi-Avantika though it was on silent mode TongueLOL
Precap OMG, Omi-Avi will be realizing what JJ really is TongueLOLand damn i dont get the look JJ gave Kiya but true looks like uski sach mei watt lage giStern Smile

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
agree wid u completely Farah!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Dude, Awesome analysis of silent episode...Well,i am also enjoyed todays epic...specially fighting scene...Kd and Rv was full on fire...and i like avantika's talent today.. i agree with u'r post...all the characters todays just nailed it by amazing silent emotion and expressions...At,last i am just looking forward to see what going on next becoz todays precap was not helpfull to predict something..it was clueless...

Prateek

.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prateekdave7

<font color="#990000"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Dude, Awesome analysis of silent episode...Well,i am also enjoyed todays epic...specially fighting scene...Kd and Rv was full on fire...and i like avantika's talent today.. i agree with u'r post...all the characters todays just nailed it by amazing silent emotion and expressions...At,last i am just looking forward to see what going on next becoz todays precap was not helpfull to predict something..it was clueless...

Prateek</font>
</font>

yup you said it all Prateek Big smile
tenzingchoden Senior Member
tenzingchoden
tenzingchoden

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
i also love ransh our their almost huge was good. i can see the pain in jj eyes when he fb of ransh friendship and the last slow motion type part was cool. by looking precap i think we will get a good kisha scene
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenzingchoden

i also love ransh our their almost huge was good. i can see the pain in jj eyes when he fb of ransh friendship and the last slow motion type part was cool. by looking precap i think we will get a good kisha scene

gud KiSha scene??!
like seriously?

Go to top