India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

I'd rate it a 'Not Bad'. (Page 2)

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
You put my mind a little to rest. I'll comment after I watxh. But its alright. Taking such a step is commendable.

I did manage to see the precap though. I didnt get it. Why did JJ stop JeeMi & look at Kiya? Does he want to test who she'll help or something?:s

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
i would also say i was not fully disappointed 
yup it was not great but it was not that bad ;)

I loved the flashback thing. But the best scene for me was when KD falls on Rv and they both support each other by leaning onto each other. I had tears in my eyes.. i don"t know why...but flashbacks made me cry even more. I don't know when RanSh became so important to me. i guess it was from beginning only but we never took notice of it. their tashan, mocking, taunts, fights, enmity cum friendship, joining hands in missions.. n what not.. everything flashed in front of me. Over all i liked the episode. Congo to Cvs for such awesome concept.. even if it was not that successful but their ideas are always so unique. Kudos to that.

ps - KiSha and RaHi can solve their MUs or can fight for  lifetime but i want RanSh to resolve their problem in this week. i can't take it anymore. they are making me cry. and iam not joking ..every episode makes me cry seeing how much they hate each other. Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

springkissed.wanderlust.Mellifluous.sweetshinelostmymusic.

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Arrey Piyu...it BROKE my heart to when I saw RanSh in the dream epi:'(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilslostmymusic.

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Even without watching thinking of RanSh is giving me a pang!
A tiny squeeze in my heart.
Somehow their friendship has started mattering so much!

springkissedlostmymusic.

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Arrey Piyu...it BROKE my heart to when I saw RanSh in the dream epi:'(

same here yaar... khatam karo yaar.. its killing me. Hope this week we get our buddies back!! 

Fahadkrazywish IF-Sizzlerz
Fahadkrazywish
Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I'll give 7/10
4 marks to RanSh for their superb expressions Clap
2 marks for panchi's scene
And 1 mark for flashbacks..
But I expected more but ye bhi chalega epi to on air hogai na ab hum 
change thodi karwa sakte hain... LOL
sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I agree it wasn't that bad, it is an awsum idea and the cvs tried something new it was good but though they could have made it a bit betterTongue, yes the special effects and all on the fighting scene kind of became weary to watchSleepy but then it was Awsum the way both the actors acted it out, and best thing was their expressions, the pain and the agony and then the flashbacks OMG that is the only thing i soo loved todayEmbarrassed, the way they went in fb was brilliantly done, especially when RV stops in midway of hitting KD damn that was such an Amazing one and also the one where they fall onto each other, i so luv that scene it was like they were finally getting over their enmity and thinking about the good times they shared, it felt like finally JJ's plan was working on the two getting their anger out on each other
But alas fight goes on, and the way JJ acted out hurt when RanSh started fighting again gosh that was so painful, its like it hit him hard too that the hatred btw RanSh was much more then he thought ofOuch i cant wait to watch whats up his sleeves next for the buddiesStern Smile 
hehe the comedy scenes in btw were good too, escpecially Piddi-Omi-AvantikaLOL

springkissedlostmymusic.

momentsofme. IF-Dazzler
momentsofme.
momentsofme.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I second everything you just typed down to this post. I wasn't dissapointed because basically I had already sketched it in my mind about all this. KD and RV gave their best, they were brilliant today! And they 'together' made the episode worth a watch. My favourite scene was when RV stopped himself from punching KD while he got flashbacks from the farewell, ah those good times, and asked KD to punch first. All in all, Jaitley brought with him this great idea, Cheers to him! This fight totally predicts that things will soon be fine. Both of them expressed all their anger to the extent they could; they remembered their friendship and celebrated the bitterness of them as well. So, even I'd like to rate it as a 'Not Bad' episode. Embarrassed 
Ps. I so expected Kiya to react on seeing KD this way. But, let's hope we'll be compensated in future by some KiShalicious episodes. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Razzy-

Go to top