India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Law of Attraction!!! :D

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

WARNING : After reading the whole post...what ever you want to  conclude..your wish ..its upto YOU!!!! 

Do not give me speeches nor SWEET words about anything!!!

This is a  fun post according to ME!!!! 

According to the article RK gives a knife to madhu '.so that she can punish him??!!!

Now'.just a thought came crossed.

RK gives knife to madhu and says " madhu take this knife and stab me''Punish me madhu.  I betrayed you'played with your feelings'..i have done a Mistake madhu..plz punish me'.".

madhu  was shocked beyond anything..she asked him " why rk?? Why?  Who triggered you this time?? Who made u realize that u Cheated me?? "  

Rk"no more questions madhu just punish me'eunf of ur ques'.i asked u to punish me and u have to do it'.." 

Madhu " if I am not wrong'.the one only person you will listen is Deepali Bhatia..tumahari ex-lover. Haina rk??"

Rk "haa madhu haa'..tumhe kaise pata??"

Madhu " usne kaha ..toh tumne maan lia?? Kyun rk?? " 

Rk " Gutter queen is comparing her betrayal and mine'.ussliye'..abb yeh kardiya toh..mein Mahaan ban jayunga'.ussne kabhi aise nahin kiya'now don't waste ur time now and punish me madhu... fast..i want to Prove her Wrong like last time I did!!!" 

"uss time matlab?? " 

"Woh madhu 'that confession'"

"Confession toh FAKE tha  nah'." 

"Haaa'.Dips ne kaha hai ki'I shall take ur love test 'and then I will know how much you love me" 

"Deeplai ki wajese mujhe confess kiya??" 

"nahin ..dips ko kuch math kehan'who sirf test lene keliye kahi thi" 

"Toh tumhara confession tumhara plan nahin tha??" 

"Nahin'.dips ka tha'par maine sahi Mayino mein use kiya'dekho na..kitni Bewakoof ki tarah mangayi jab maine tumhe ILU kaha"  

"tumhari iss Prem game mein..Dips ka hath tha??" 

"Madhu don't u dare to say anything against my Dips!!!"    "she knows me better than anyone'.she knows that I didn't love u'.i was acting all the time'she was skeptical about me'.learn from her Madhu'she knows me inside out!!" 

"but why rk ..why do u give soo much imp to her??" 

"Madhu she is my first love and last SCAR!!!" 

Madhu was not able to comprehend anything'.his actions say something..his words have some meaning'. 

"so u want to prove deepali right or wrong??" 

"wrong!!"

"kyun rk why you want deepali to prove wrong..she is NOBODY to you..remember you said everyone are invisible to you in this house 'then why are u  taking her words seriously ??" 

"no more ques..i have answered enuf..kush ho ki RK clarified ur questions  'now punish me'" 

"what is the most thing in ur life rk other than proving Deeplai wrong?" 

"tum abhi bhi nahin samjhi?? Mera I me Myself Attitude..mera EGO  'now common madhu u can punish me'common"

"nahin rk ..i cant do this" 

"il cut my nerve myself.." "aaahhh'." Rk cuts his nerve!!! 

"see madhu'u love me nah still'tell me madhu..u punished me'..no more repenting'now im not  EQUAL to Dips!!!!"

"Nah'.yeh bhi koi punishment hai kya??"

"toh mein kya karu??" "is this not enuf'.this will b historic moment that RK had cut his nerve for his biwi" 

"oops correction  mr.RK'ex-biwi!!" 

"haa'ex-biwi...'now u will saty here in my mansion""you wont go anywhere..i wont allow u"

"No rk..i wont stay here..nor ill punish u''for u lore than life..love..feelings'ur ego is prominent''aur tumhara ego samjhana meri liye namunkin hai'.as u said dips knows u better '.u stay with her'and haa..woh toh tumhari ex lover bhi haio'ek ghar mein rehte ho'.im not ur standard rk'mein ek Junior artist ki beti hun'Chawl mein rehti hun" 

"but madhu'" 

"no rk'do u know Law of Attraction ??" 

"yes'"

"like attracts like rk'that's y u like her..she was ur first love'and still she is craving for ur One touch'.negativity attracts negativity   '.failure attracts failure'success attracts success" 

"toh??"

"ek dhokebaaz ko  dhokebaaz hi attract ho ta hai'that's y u give imp to her'u still feel for her rk'"  u both are made for each other!!! 

Rk was stunned with revelation "thanku madhu for making me realize'.s'I feel for dips'that's y I couldn't throw her out of my house'."  

"its okay rk..go and confess ur REAL wala Pyaar to dips!!!" 

"par madhu my nerve'" 

"nerve??"

"will she accept me madhu??"

"she will rk" 

"wat if she doesn't??"

"don't u remember rk..when u got shot and was admitted in hospital..she told u she gave u her blood'.and u asked to cut her nerve'same way'show her this cut and make her believe that u really love her'.u both are equal..both are same to same!!!" 

"Thanks a lot madhu'ill go now'but what abt u??" 

"mera'.as I said earlier'Law of attraction'.u betrayed me'and Sultan was also cheated by his wife''.we both got betrayals'.and we make a better couple...anyway..ppl wer complaining abt our romance and say don't have chemistry at all'now sultan came into my life'.and already many ppl are liking him too'its better I pair opp him"  anyway i was tagged as shameless..and criminal..so its better i opt him!! he is already a criminal...and i dont have ur standard RK..."

"thanks again madhu'I cant thank u enuf'u made me realize..and I met my SOULMATE!!!" 

"its okay rk..go now..tumhara pyaar tumhara intezaar kar rahi hai"  wish  u luck 

Rk goes in search of his LOST love and Deepali comes running in Filmi way ''.they collide with each other and rk catches hold of dips and stands in Phhhaaammmooouusss Pose!!! 

and here it goes a Happy wala ending' 

Rkali-  rab ne bana di Jodi!!! 

Sulbala- Rk ne bana di  Jodi !!!  :D

Now that everyone read...who ever thinks its bashing...then it is...sattire...hypocrisy..what ever u wanna name...its ur Choice...as if my saying will  change any meaning nor thinking!!!  

PS: People Who read my very SHORT post ...Thanks.  DIL  se Thanks bol rahi hu...sachhi wali Thanks!!!

DO's:  People who agree with post or atleast part of it then only COMMENT. 

DO NOT's: If you do not agree...aka DISAGREE Kindly ( according to Oxford English Dictionary the meaning of this word is Request or say Please) do not comment.

PPS: I did not intend to Hurt anyone...if i did... then its not my intention...you took it wrong way!!! 

PPPS: I dont say bashers stay away..they are very MATURE to indulge in any Moral fight!!! 

And who are not bashers...then ignore this PPPS!!! 

Edited by KittuPratzz - 08 April 2013 at 10:40am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

ritabritagogiliTV_fanaticmunny2nesrinashubabegumrita88DazlingdivyakatiehiwataripunnubabyNeha.sidrkmadChandlerBingrosalineakstressreliefScarlett..s_loverxXxNoreen786xXxornella_mg-Misek-bidzaan-rishmozart66Shas3-SmexySmile--JaZ-manidvampires-loverpippapaljayDoracakearpita20..Sujith1001...FairyDust.enigmatic_zephysuk19BasiliskRolzzstarchaseAbsoluvAmoureux-Sexy--brokensoul-_Darling_Billu-Maammaankita24leverneLoquacious_Aash_Sparkles_harshdbArnav90Taiyobhanu_rekhagitsokaysammySHERLOCKed_--Udhay--anji-miraDimaagKaKeeda_innocent_

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Mods: Kindly note that its not mocking/taunting/pointing fingers at any fandom . 

This is purely my take...my dream...i would love to see in this show!!! 

and if you  find this post as Instigating!!! then u can close this post!!!! 

Edited by KittuPratzz - 08 April 2013 at 1:01pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

TV_fanaticshubabegum-Misek-mozart66arpita20..Sujith1001..Rolzz-brokensoul-Billu-MaammaAbsoluvbhanu_rekhagLoquacious_Aashleverne_Sparkles_--Udhay--anji-mira

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
lol...chaaala jagrattalu teesukunnatunnavu ...

post kanna ..notes ekkuvunnayi...lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzsaijahnavi..Sujith1001..--Udhay--

rita88 Senior Member
rita88
rita88

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
i luuuvveddd ur post,,,,agreed its a sattire!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz..Sujith1001..Absoluv--Udhay--

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Kittu dear...kya phunnny twisted ANGLE de diya iss nayye twist ko...ROFL...I cudn't stop laughinf...LOL...What wud happen if the creatives wud read ur PHUNNY take on this funny twist...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumKittuPratzz..Sujith1001..--Udhay--Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

"thanks again madhu'I cant thank u enuf'u made me realize..and I met my SOULMATE!!!" 

Kittu AngryAngry

is this bandar giving pappi to my SS ki madhuAngry

*runs to complain to Mods*Stern Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

munny2..Sujith1001..pippaKittuPratzzRolzz--Udhay--anji-mira

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Sulbala - Rk ne bana di Jodi ROFL

Awesome post kittu Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post: