PLEASE ANSWER LOYAL FANS - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by michelle281194

TM- you are so right! Loyal fans are suffering from amnesia suddenly!

Ohh...
then they must go to Dr.Jagdish...
because he has a experience of AMNESIA...😉.😆.😆
Originally posted by Malika

But dear this makes up for just 5%...u r forgetting the remaining 95% 😛

Those who watch for Shukla Sahab 😉

-----

For the truly "honest" 5% who will sach mein watch irrespective of any changes in cast...<hats off>...dil se!! I respect you for being true to your word.

For the rest 95%..."before you judge a man , walk in his shoes . after that who cares , he is a mile away and you got his shoes" ðŸ˜Š
i would never tell Prats fans emotional fools because i understand their loyalty for her and salute them for showing it openly...she deserves it for her hard work...i admit that for me now Sid is the best reason to watch BV...i had lost interest in Anandi the day Avika left BV...even i am upset if such news comes true but i would rather wait for Sid to come back with some new show and wish BV good luck
To me an actor change makes a big difference to the character. 

When Prats first quit, I felt really bad. It felt like BV had come to an end, and as if my dreams for AnSh were shattered.

But unfortunately, as a viewer I don't have an option. I can either continue to watch the show or call it quits.  But I don't have a choice to bring back an actor.
And I have failed to completely choose any of the above. I have mixed feelings about the show currently.

So unfortunately if Sid leaves one day, we won't have much options either.  
Originally posted by libsrocks

the people who are bothered with Sid's replacement are attached to the actor
not every single member who accepted Prats exit told Prats fans called you emotional fools

every viewer has different reason to watch BV:-
1)some are attached to old cast of BV (Smita, Anup and Surekhaji)

2)some are attached to story

3)some were not attached to Prats

4)some were finding Prats misfitting to play 26 yrs old lady and found Toral mature enough for the role

5)some were fed up of BDs

6)some were not bothered with such things

7)some were fooling their own hearts by trying to see prats exit in positive manner and making easy for themselves to accept Prats exit because they did not want to let go off BV for one actress...they are still trying !

In this analyses of 7 offered options, 2 or 3 relates to the subject Shiv.🤔
Maybe the consolation for persistent viewers is: 
      the current scenes BV, with Shiv is real example of BD  , something like puppet theater, but               who cares, story is story 
If you like Avika, her character suffers from amnesia also ðŸ˜‰

whn d news of prats replacement came dat tym too many of did nt wanted it...evn d one who has moved on did felt bad due to her leavng d show

its nt dat v jump out of happiness n partied at her replacng ...just d case is v mould ourself to d new change quickly n it is person to person basis

well ther r 2 sides of evry  coin ...same as all r nt watchng d shw fr one reasn

-some r day1 BV watchers
-some r Shiv lover...
-some sid lover
-some sriti ...lover or shashank 

n some lyk me can b ansh lover...so due various aspects ppl stil watch

n ppl r reactng d same way they did fr prats...so its natural
why are members making comments on other members of the forum, this is not allowed - just like you dont like it when someone does it to you that same applies to the rest of the members of the forum.  People have their preferences and no one has the right to just them and call them names