Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

TB-munna 2 thereat navi wen she identify kidnapper (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

libran90

Goldie

libran90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -raiAasma-

I think munna/addu doesn't know its his sister nanhi.when mohan will come to save her.he will recognize her..

Was thinking the same...the moron Munna does not know yet that Navika is Nanhi...but even if he comes to know...will it change anything...i mean he has already assumed that his mother has forgotten him and moved on in life...he dislikes Mohan to the core...and now Nanhi also...

I was hoping that CVs would put a track where Munna tries to befriend Nanhi...of course as written in the article,i think he will disguise himself...so that Nanhi does not recognize him...i mean he will come to know that she is Nanhi,he will not attack her...

And he will try to be friends with her in his real avatar,firstly because somewhere the brother wants to know the sister..and because he wants to save Tilakdhari(which i am not very sure about),so he will try to be her friend to get all secrets from her...aisa koi track dete to mazaa aa jata..i mean family mein kisi se to dosti ho..and Beera will be all suspicious about him...

The only way that everyone will know that he is Munna/Addu..if he gets close to any family member...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

titli95jessiejayblytonEAREYE

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB-munna 2 thereat navi wen she identify kidnapper (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

titli95

Groupbie

titli95

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
so phir ek spiderman apni chavanni ko bachayega all thanks to munna!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EAREYE

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
tfs

EAREYE

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing the article...
Egarly waiting for episode

EAREYE

Amit.Ghangas

IF-Rockerz

Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
i think mohan will be stabbed by munna while mohan will try to save nanhi.

EAREYE

zehra-pisces

Goldie

zehra-pisces

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Munna is Addu for sure and once he comes to know that this reporter is Nanhi and ofcourse Spiderman ki Chavanni he will hate her more bcos of being jealous to see them together. Munna is quite dangerous, he will literally try to kill Navika by stabbing her Angry In monday episode's precap it is clear that Mohan is using his brain as he recalled that it was kidnapper disguised as electrician who threw Addu's torn picture in dustbin. Mohan will now be more scared for Nanhi as he mentioned abt her to identify kidnapper infront of Munna disguised as electrician. He will be alert when he will come to know that Navika Beera were stopped and threatened by Munna & goons on way to police station. Hence Mohan will reach on time to save his Chavanni. I hope they both stay safe, i'm excited for Munna Navika face off, Munna Mohan face off also Mohan Nanhi scenes. This time Mohan as Spiderman will save his Chavanni, they are reunited and that's the best part Smile

Edited by zehra-pisces - 09 April 2013 at 3:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jessiejayblytonEAREYE

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
pinky : thanx for sharing.Big smile

EAREYE

veena456

IF-Dazzler