Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

ok jesh. see ya later on. ðŸ¤—   one day you will thank everyone who says that ðŸ˜†

Omg shobhi u also believe in the sayings that girls should do all those for marriage ðŸ˜› it is true but
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@jesh.   my niece is an example.   she is away from home at Uni, and what ever she learnt at home, now coming handy.   she can cook and make rotis as well at Uni.    Not eat frozen food or pastas all the time 
love_karanabha thumbnail
That is great that she has learnt and now she is on her own and knowing how to do so yes its very important for uself to know cooking if u dont then lot of people say things like why cant ur daughter cook?
Ms.SK thumbnail
^^^ too true. plenty around to find faults, but few to give praise
love_karanabha thumbnail
Yes shobhi when did u learn cooking ?

Everyone asks these days to the mothers can ur daughter cook when is she getting married all that
Ms.SK thumbnail
when I was about 13-14 years.  being the youngest would not get chance but remember telling mum it is my turn to help and mum could not refuse ðŸ˜†
love_karanabha thumbnail
Thats great shobhi ! Well for me too being older brings more responsibilities as i mostly do the housewife with my mum !

In an arranged marriage meeting if they find out the girl can't cook what happens ðŸ˜†
Ms.SK thumbnail
^^^ in the old days it was a problem, but now a days most of the newly weds eat out or frozen stuff or get meals delivered daily.

there are lots of pension age indian women who earn extra money by cooking home made meals and have them delivered to the young couples who can't cook
love_karanabha thumbnail
Really some newly weds still eat out and have frozen food more ! They should also cook as they are spending more money that way

Really shobhi i never knew that ðŸ˜²
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Checking in to see youChecking in to leave