Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Scarlet... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: colorsabhishek

eashmifan..pls stay away frm it...i beg u

I think you broke the RULE# 4 Telling Members What to do !!
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
would be happy if equal screenspace is given to Tapasya and mukta apart from meethi...even if meethi is played by tina  or someone else..tht is more imp..
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CVS should give equal. Screenspace to all.. acceptable.. but why should TD leave meethi's role ???Edited by behappyever - 11 years ago
merryface thumbnail
Originally posted by: behappyever

CVS should give equal. Screenspace to all.. acceptable.. but why should TD leave meethi's role ???

coz shes producers candidate...mukku n tappu will never get equal space..till now they havent got...how can we expect in future...partiality has been going on since 4 yrs...😑😑😑😑...can any one say producers havenot been partial towards her...but wat happened finally...god is there...n we r waiting for justice...wen she tells i carry uttran on my shoulders...does she think..shes only a part of a team...n one of the leads...no...why..coz shes used to special treatment on sets...shes very demanding...n producers give in...rupali has confirmed that...

let producer show her fr 1 or 2 min..we wont have any complain...but that wud never happen...we know...yesterday..tappu 1 min...mukku no dialogues..in the crowd...others 1 min..rest meethi puran...n this has been going on fr years now...n we r fed up..of this favouritism...hope we will get justice some day...if pratyusha comes we wud be really happy...coz shes not self praising producers candidate...whu wud think other leads r xyz...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.
Bolbachan123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: merryface

coz shes producers candidate...mukku n tappu will never get equal space..till now they havent got...how can we expect in future...partiality has been going on since 4 yrs...😑...can any one say producers havenot been partial towards her...but wat happened finally...god is there...n we r waiting for justice...wen she tells i carry uttran on my shoulders...does she think..shes only a part of a team...n one of the leads...no...why..coz shes used to special treatment on sets...shes very demanding...n producers give in...rupali has confirmed that...

let producer show her fr 1 or 2 min..we wont have any complain...but that wud never happen...we know...yesterday..tappu 1 min...mukku no dialogues..in the crowd...others 1 min..rest meethi puran...n this has been going on fr years now...n we r fed up..of this favouritism...hope we will get justice some day...if pratyusha comes we wud be really happy...coz shes not self praising producers candidate...whu wud think other leads r xyz...πŸ˜•.

Exactly...they are all used like extras and side actors...and only TD comes all 20 min...squeaking kattru katrru ...so insane😑

Bt merryface...everyone knows dis fact which u stated above...bt they will still continue to support TD and her trantrums......only this thing is so unclear and annoying to me
merryface thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bolbachan123

Exactly...they are all used like extras and side actors...and only TD comes all 20 min...squeaking kattru katrru ...so insane😑

Bt merryface...everyone knows dis fact which u stated above...bt they will still continue to support TD and her trantrums......only this thing is so unclear and annoying to me

i know...they wont accept..but they know in their heart whu is right ...so many actors r there...no one is like this...n its not print media...we have seen video...were shes saying all this...im this that its my story...i carried uttran on my shoulders...wat does that mean..rash.sree gaurav nandish g bajaj..srj..r all of no consequence.?..all these actors r more talented .than hr...they atleast r good in basic things...they speak hindi atleast properly...just coz shes producers candidate she is so self boasting...if u had seen how nicely she bashed rupali...whu promoted hr all d way..reporters ask..why news of quitting n tantrums about u only...n she says im popular..thats why...wat a joke...
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
Shriya06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: behappyever

CVS should give equal. Screenspace to all.. acceptable.. but why should TD leave meethi's role ???

Navetha u dnt knw...Only TD decides how much screenspace to whom,whom to cast,whats the story..etc...so she should leave...Don't you understand..Politics,producer's candidate,one upmanship,conspiracy blah blah blah...we all know why these ppl want TD to quit...
Shriya06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bolbachan123

Watch your language..reported..
merryface thumbnail
  hope channel decides on viewers favour...most ppl hate meethi...it wud be challenge fr prats..to make ppl like meethi...😊😊but shes a fine actress..n versatile...given a chance she wud do a fab job...lets see...
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: merryface

hope channel decides on viewers favour...most ppl hate meethi...it wud be challenge fr prats..to make ppl like meethi...😊😊but shes a fine actress..n versatile...given a chance she wud do a fab job...lets see...

tina is also a nice actress dear... just that meethi's character is not well written as that of ichcha and tapasya...