~Debate: Kavanjali Vs. Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka~ - Page 6

Posted: 17 years ago
😊 kavyanjali rocks i don't want it 2 finish 😭
Ka and khnk are both excellent drama's I enjoy watching both!

I can't really pick and choose between the two as both are of high quality. But one thing I have to admit is eijoo looks more attractive in khnk!
Kavyanajli is the best serial ever!! and for that there are many things!!!
Here are a few

1) Eijaz n Anita rock online they have a great chemistry and also Eijaz says that he is most comfortable with Anita n she is his favourite co-star!

2) Great storyline!!! Unfortunately Kavya died but SOham is bak and the gd news is dat he is Eijaz

3) Nanda Parivar Rock!

4) Got everything which is misxture Love, Romantic, Funni, Comedy, Thriller!!

Soo ofcourse Kavyanajli is the best!

Lya Hoga Nimmo Ka is reali gd.. honestly i only watch it cause of Eijaz n also its hilarious!! 😆

But for me Kavyanjali is the best!!!!!!! 😆
kavyanjali rocks and whatever u guys say khnk can never ever be better than kavyanjali 😡
well. my vote goes to khnk..because..there's everythin init...romance,humour,emotional drama..etc..and v have also seen another side of eijaz...usually v watch eijaz in serious kinda role..but t role of kunal is very different.. 😊 ..that's my opinion...KA TOO ROCKS....

i would definitely go for kya hoga nimmo ka....its such a nice comedy..all the other serials always leave us frustrated n this is a serial which makes us laugh..i absolutely luuuuuuuuuuv ejaz's confused character in it....his acting is so superb in it
cant say anything abt KA as havent watched it
Originally posted by ILuvAnita

Like I said, you don't want to start comparing TRPs ...

Cuz while you can see KA in the TOP 10, you will see Nimmo ... heck, you won't see Nimmo.🤢🤢🤢

Besides, KA is primarily ending because Anita wants out. And get your facts right, because KA has been at No. 4 above Saat Phere recently but usually fluctuates in the Top 15.

Period.

Yup! ...said everythig I was about to!

phewwwww that was one great debate. I must say both Nimmo and KA fans defended their choices very well. Now we are picking the winner, so look out for the next thread that annouces the winner starts another such exciting debate!! 😉