Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Why am I an idiot if I miss Prats? (Page 2)

Debbiee Goldie
Debbiee
Debbiee

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Me too, I still miss Prats and stopped watching the serial after her departure..Broken Heart completely heart-broken.

No offence to Toral, I feel she is pretty as well...however somehow she doesn't fit into the character. Prats was a pool of talent and could portray the many shades of Anandi's character in a  beautiful way...her eyes used to speak volumes. People used to say that her dialogue delivery is slow and she is lifeless...but I felt that it should have been the way an abused woman would feel and communicate. She made us feel the character and believe in Anandi...its due to her that the character became iconic.

I  would not have felt this way if the replacement had been done judiciously. Every actor has an aura to him/herself...not all characters could be played by all actors/actresses...somewhere the look also counts. Again Prats had a very delicate feature, innocent smile, soulful eyes which matched the character...and her personality matched to that of Sid's...even their height difference was considered as a difference which attracted people. The duo was made in heaven. 

Nowadays I visit the forum only to read OS/SS/FFs and still imagine the heavenly pair of Prats and Sid Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33taani_20asDacfastforwardriya_ss9

Laksro Groupbie
Laksro
Laksro

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisamrat

what difference doe it make ?/ I mean U still misses Prat and she moved on in her career. She did not want o be part of balika vadhu anymore !!! but if u want to still cling in to her  it is okay. Eevreyone has the right o express how how they feel. You have all the right in the world to be upset when she left but you can not expect people to feel the same way. You are doing your bit and let everything think whatever they want. why does it even maters to you what others think !! You are her fan and misses her !! dont think too much about others. Smile

People voted Pratyusha as Anandi so they ate justified in missing her. But then don't you think she also had  responsibility towards  her fans who made her? 
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
but  why r u asking such type of question ?? .why will v call u idiot if u miss prats .????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
@tm - I do not know who called you an idiot for missing Pratts.

Missing P does not make you an idiot.Because that is your wish.But if people called you an idiot for missing Pratts then I can not say anything about them except they don't know how to mind their own business.Because if you miss her or not is strictly your own business not anybody else' s.

But if you think that people think that you are an idiot because you miss her a lot then it is sad.

Edited by aparnauma - 08 April 2013 at 11:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.tiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Tm i guess means let her miss prats and talk about her BV is dead without her these talks that are going on forum let her do that others should stop moral policing and accept that yes BV is dead without Prats one actor change killed the show as she was alone running this show  plus character plus AnSh pair so let them do whatever you don't respond if you do that is total nonsense and taking freedom of some people 

all i can understand is this Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faryal-maliktiny15

Go to top