Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

Regarding Off-air forums

nimitha12 Groupbie
nimitha12
nimitha12

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
IF/VB/Mods
I want to know what is the real criteria behind closing off air forums. I'm well aware about the fights fan did months back about general closing post and finally IF withdrawn the decision. so 3 month or such period is not there. Then it must be based on activity atleast. But in that case why the rules are different for different forums???
I'm used to be a silent member. and in last 3 months two of my fav forum closed down since the show went off 2- 3 moths backs and saying there are little activity going on. then i want to ask the MODS one thing..How come many forums in Star plus are still keep open?? i can easliy point out atleast 3-4 forums there which the show went off years back , the activity is nearly zero/day and yet keep open.Why? In those forum all i can see once in month or twice, one or two members will come and put one comment in all AT and some threads. is that what a forum activity is called? As ar i know hall of fame is back. then can the mods of those forums cant check the activity level and take actions?? I even doubt whether the mods of them are visiting there or not as they are also aware of the condition.
I hav personally no issue with those shows , but this is truely injustice to the other forums which were shut closed and their fans hav to find other means to get together. in one sides fans are depending FC and FB to gather becz of the lock on their forums and other side IF is keeping many deserted forums alive. If this is the case then why cant IF open all the old forums again starting from kyunki..

once again i dont hav any issues with the shows in SP or those forums. but just want to know why mods are showing such biased behaviour to some forums only. all forums are not active like ipkknd or pkyek to keep open all time even after years. if even zero active forums can keep active..then all hav right to get treat in same way

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIRMANbest-Swetha-

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
IPKKND and PKYEK are not only forum which are active, even Geet forum is active, I visit that forum and it's much more active than IPKKND and PKYEK forums...

Edited by Zee_News - 08 April 2013 at 10:57am
nimitha12 Groupbie
nimitha12
nimitha12

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
@zee_news i was not saying only ipk and pkyek forums are active and only they can keep open. i never visited geet froum so dont know how active it is. my only intention is to say all forums wont be highly active in every second, but if atleast 7 -8 members are active regularly in a forum it wil be justified . but if u just go through some old forums of SP which r still open , u even can find places where no one commented for a full week in any topic. my question is is it justifiable..?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top