Ichcha soul of uttaran

indriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
CVS couldn t do this to ichcha character. Ichcha is the soul of uttaran. Everything happened was around her. To justify the name of uttaran ichcha gave even her heart to Tapasaya. Uttaran means second hand. Now tapasaya has got her heart. Its not necessary to justify like that. Veecha chemistry was so good. Tina dutta is so fit for the character ichcha. Without ichcha there is no story...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree..
She s the soul of uttaran..
TD did a excellent acting..
Love ichcha n TD :)
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
seriously.she is the soul of uttaran
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yup..iccha is the soul of uttaran.no one can deny and,veecha is the couple
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no iccha no uttaran.(i dont knw y they  continue)
CandyCrushh thumbnail
CVS bring back our ichcha plz..
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with u!!! no ichcha means no uttaran!!! i mean how could the cvs even think of killing her!! this serial is becoming worse day by day!!! this will surely be seen in trp chart!!!
 and really hope that this time TD quits uttaran and comes in a new show!!!
CandyCrushh thumbnail
I think TD wil continue Meethi char.
Anyways wanna c her in new show.. 😊
Shriya06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Icha is the soul of uttaran and Tina dutta made it so lovable..Without Tina the show would not have become popular..Icha  is  always the main lead of uttaran..No one could take Icha's place in uttaran..We got Veecha one of the best jodi's in television and obviously bestest jodi in uttaran coz of our Icha..The story has always been wound around her..No matter how many best actress awards you have got..You have still more to achieve as you are so young...We don't love you depending on how many awards you have got or how many shows you are doing..You have got so many fans which are the biggest award you may get..We would always love you my Icha,the soul of uttaran..
CandyCrushh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shriya06

Icha is the soul of uttaran and Tina dutta made it so lovable..Without Tina the show would not have become popular..Icha is always the main lead of uttaran..No one could take Icha's place in uttaran..We got Veecha one of the best jodi's in television and obviously bestest jodi in uttaran coz of our Icha..The story has always been wound around her..No matter how many best actress awards you have got..You have still more to achieve as you are so young...We don't love you depending on how many awards you have got or how many shows you are doing..You have got so many fans which are the biggest award you may get..We would always love you my Icha,the soul of uttaran..

well said shriya 👏
we love Tina always 😊