Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Aisa Rati / Sumit phir kab dikhenge ? :'( (Page 3)

ShivIka..Ketaki IF-Sizzlerz
ShivIka..Ketaki
ShivIka..Ketaki

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
thanks ki kya bat hain? inshi ke liye kuch bhi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ketaki19

thanks ki kya bat hain? inshi ke liye kuch bhi.

But inhon ne beech mein itna bada heart daal ke unka face hi cover kar diya and I cant hear them properly because of the stupid background music .. did you hear what Sumit/Rati are saying ?
--Shamoo-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Shamoo--
--Shamoo--

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
i didn't se it befor noe i see this
tfs

LamheChurake

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
@TM - ok i thought of not commenting about the title but sorry could not stop myself Embarrassed

from the moment i came to IF first time read the title of this thread, if you believe or not, for one second i read it as "Anas Rati" instead of "Aisa Rati"
i am like new article on Anas and Rati kya Shocked then i read "/ sumit" and got confused yaa Anas-Rati / Sumit ka article Geek then read the whole title properly LOL

every time i glanced at this title i read it as "Anas Rati"  Blushing ROFL then will read full title feels like me going bad Wacko LOL

Edited by -PD- - 09 April 2013 at 11:03am
LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PD-

@TM - ok i thought of not commenting about the title but sorry could not stop myself Embarrassed

from the moment i came to IF first time read the title of this thread, if you believe or not, for one second i read it as "Anas Rati" instead of "Aisa Rati"
i am like new article on Anas and Rati kya Shocked then i read "/ sumit" and got confused yaa Anas-Rati / Sumit ka article Geek then read the whole title properly LOL

every time i glanced at this title i read it as "Anas Rati"  Blushing ROFL then will read full title feels like me going bad Wacko LOL

Khuda ke waastay ... Uss Halwai ka naam mat lo Ouch

-SUMITaholic-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

Khuda ke waastay ... Uss Halwai ka naam mat lo Ouch

Donot use bad words in IF, if other forum members by mistake also see this then will start bashing your fav you cannot stop them Ouch

and by the way i like him and Rati more as he is her best friend who supported her in thick and thin Tongue

Edited by -PD- - 09 April 2013 at 6:16pm
LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Donot use bad words in IF, if other forum members by mistake also see this then will start bashing your fav you cannot stop them Ouch

and by the way i like him and Rati more as he is her best friend who supported her in thick and thin Tongue

Bashing my favourite ?! My favourite is Rati and Sumit. Kisi ka baap bash karke dikhaye zara. 

And technically Halwai is not a bad word, its his (onscreen) job description. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishan-SUMITaholic-...fari...

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

Bashing my favourite ?! My favourite is Rati and Sumit. Kisi ka baap bash karke dikhaye zara. 

And technically Halwai is not a bad word, its his (onscreen) job description. LOL

oops i forgot and FYI, he is a cook in real life as well.. as he has his own restaurants and sometimes cooks in his own restaurant Big smile

Go to top