India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

DOTW ~Asya Confession~ (Page 2)

Barunpia Groupbie
Barunpia
Barunpia

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
I would love if they confess together at same time in heat of the moment and then awkward asad and shy zoya will be heartwarming to watch
But when they do I would love to watch MPK kiss on glass sliding door and holding hands under dinner table in HAHK

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana16HafizakhanIanoconic.

stacyellowz IF-Rockerz
stacyellowz
stacyellowz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
i have no idea. we need see some progress with asad though. he confessed to himself that he knows that there is an attraction between them!

he has never done this before. he just always wondered y he kept thinking about her. an open confession would be awesome though!

nice topic Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ianoconic.

Hafizakhan Senior Member
Hafizakhan
Hafizakhan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I would love for them to confess their feelings to each other at the same time.
However right now, it seems that Asad has acknowledged his feelings (internally) more than Zoya.

Ianoconic.

Senoritaaa IF-Stunnerz
Senoritaaa
Senoritaaa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
In every serial hero confess 1st but in QH asad is shy as well as he is scared because of his past so may be zoya wil confess 1st ...i wanted zoya to confess 1st kuch hatke hojayega
..Scarlett.. IF-Dazzler
..Scarlett..
..Scarlett..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
I really wish Zoe first confess.Above all i know Asya's confession moment will b my fav Qubool hain moment.Eagerly waiting 4 it.

Ianoconic.

Sana16 Groupbie
Sana16
Sana16

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Well, first of all - It's a very good topic indeed...! Clap 

Coming back, well...Zoya's attraction & Mr.Khan's day dreams LOL have not gone unnoticed by anyone. Not even Tanveer Wink, so it's not hard to guess that confession is on the way, there may be few hurdles Ouch, but confession is toh happening for sure! Embarrassed...The question who will confess first?! Confused...Zoya is flamboyant, extrovert & a totally cool person, but at the end of the day, she is a Girl!!! Embarrassed A girl, after all...! Embarrassed...Woh chahe jitni bhi outgoing & expressive ho but phir bhi she may expect Mr.Khan to confess first cuz that shy Zoya will somehow try to dominate the outgoing Zoya...! Being a girl myself I, no matter how extrovert I'd be...I would definitely want Mr.Khan to propose me...cuz come'on! It's the biggest moment of any girl's life & just imagine how badly nervous she'd be at that point!!! Embarrassed...So according to me Mr.Khan should confess...It's going to be another historic confession of Four Lions...unless some nasty people do some Ungli!! Angry...

As shown in the promos, some Immigration officer tries to pull Zoya out of India (No literally! LOL) and Mr.Khan doesn't know what to do in this situation, therefore...he promptly announces his & Ms.Farooqui's engagement...!!! So I think after this, things will fall into place & Zoya finally confesses to herself that she has already fallen for Mr.Khan, & Mr.Khan, on the other hand finally realizing that he cannot stay without his Ms.Farooqui, looks out for ways to propose her. He promises himself that no matter what, he will never ever hurt Zoya's feelings...! Embarrassed

Well, this is what my heart wants to see...!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_ARIanoconic.

MissSparkling IF-Rockerz
MissSparkling
MissSparkling

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

hmmm nc topic... lets see who vil confess 1st... I thk zoya

Ianoconic.

bhaironnath Goldie
bhaironnath
bhaironnath

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Knowing Zoya she will create a situation where the two will have a showdown and Asad will scream out his feelings for her.There after the meltdown...of course with a shayiri,Zoya style!!!!

Ianoconic.

Go to top