NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
omg I got this strange prediction feeling.. did SULTAN kill MOHAN KUNDRA???😲😲
cos till now mohan kundra's death has been a question mark.. y did he suicide??that too on his sons birthday.. no one would do that right.. moreover sultan seems elder to RK.. when RK was 12 sultan would have been may be 16 or 17.. since he said he stepped into this crime world very early..
I feel that as per RK there are many ppl who have done wrong to him and broken his trust.. he never let them redeem themselves .. so how would his redemption be accepted??
first it was his mother whom he accepted and moved on..
next it would be deepali.. even though dips doesn't bother him but he has not got over the fact that she betrayed him.. I think finding himself in the same boat as dips he will let go of it too..
finally it would be his dad .. cos he feels that the person he loved the most and who promised to be with him always left him and committed suicide..this too needs to get solved..
finally I think sultan will die sometime and as madhu promised him she will take care of Aryan and RK will have to accept Aryan in his life too if he wants madhu..
ok guys u can throw eggs and tomatoes at this prediction.. but I know that anything can happen in madhubala..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That was one last complication we all expected in an already complicated story...πŸ˜•
arpita20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
nope...
it's not possible..
but for cv anything is possible..
so the best thing we can do is just wait and watch
-Vinu- thumbnail
Wow it's just amazing!!! πŸ‘different prediction!!! You seems too creative buddy!!!πŸ‘ You should write a story soon with your creative ideas..! 😊Any FF's you've written?? If yes, plz send me the links.. I'd love to read!!!